Imagine clothes with Loki

The avengers grew to like Loki because of you, you both are miserably annying and also hard headed to everyone. But they see the perfect duo between you both. You always play pranks on Loki ever since and has been doing them til now.

Your in your room, showering, Loki sneeked in and decide to play a prank on you, he took your clothes along with your towel, forgot to mention, you and Loki both share the same room due to having you to be his watcher, instead, you both became friends.

Loki took your stuff and went to Thor's room expecting him but he was actually eating.

Thor:what are you up to?

Loki:this.

Thor:are those Y/N's clothes?

Loki:indeed.

Thor:your trying to prank her?

Loki:yes. And its also payback.

Thor:your trying to get your title back. I get it. But Y/N seems to be the better one.

Loki:shut up.

Thor:she might show up here with something.

Loki:yeah. Her naked.

Thor:what?

Loki:I took her towel.

Thor:isnt her bathroom located to your room?

Loki:her towels are in the laundry.

Thor:be careful brother. This mortla is different.

The elevator dings open revealing you in there. Loki and Thor stand shocking and mouth drop seeing you

Thor:told ya.

Loki:Y/N! Take off my clothes!

Y/N:I just thought someone stole my clothes so I have to wear yours

Thor:brother Y/N always have ways to come back

Y/N:you dont mind sharing right?

Loki:NO! TAKE THEM OFF!

Y/N:Nah. Oh Loki.

Loki:what?!

Y/N:behind these clothes are really uncomfortable.

Loki:what do you mean?

Y/N:you took my under garments Loki. And im naked inside.

Loki:what?! Take them off!

Y/N:jeez Loki do you really want to see my bare skin? Just like that? Wow. Thor leave.

Thor:wait what?

Y/N:only Loki can see me naked, not you. Go look at Jane.

Thor:are you guys...?

Y/N:mm I havent thought about it. Now leave. Loki wants a show. And ill give it to him. In order for him to give me and my bra and my panties.

Thor:fine

Thor left and he locked the doors behind you. Loki didnt talk and he was covering his mouth but you can see he is blushing. You slowly took off his shirt but didnt drop it, and Loki handed you your garments. You have Loki to tie your bra and have him sit at the corner after. You were all set, and noticed Loki watching you with your bra and panties only. You could see him smirking and you quickly put his clothes on again.

Loki:why are you taking my clothes again? I gave you yours.

Y/N:Loki, you didnt really wanted me to walk around with these only right. Remember dadling these are for your eyes only.

You said flirting and ran out and made your way to your room and lock it. You turn around and see one of Steve's friend Robert sitting there. Loki hates Robert and they both fight over you which you would prefer Loki.

Robert:I see your wearing very familiar clotges of someone i hate.

Y/N:well this someone you hate is someone I love. Jerk.

Robert:Y/N look at the bright side, there is an us there.

Y/N:look at the dark side, there is a Loki and I there. No us.

Robert:you belong to ne Y/N.

Y/N:why is this happening to me? Why am I so pretty to be fighten over to.

You left them room and heard footsteps behind you and you see him following. You made your way to the lounch running and bumbed in to Loki, he called out the others and you hid behind him.

Robert:well well.

Loki:enough.

Steve:I warned you Rob. Dont toy around with Y/N.

Bucky:I was right about you all along.

Steve:I expect you to leave now Robert.

He left and everyone looked at you confusingly.

Y/N:what?

Steve:honestly I though this is another Loki.

Loki:tell me about it.

Y/N:these are actually comfortable. Can have them?

Loki:and what will I wear?

Y/N:my clothes. What do you mean what will you wear?! You have a bunch of clothes!

Blah blah blah, keep going, Loki pulled you in and hug you tight to shut you up but he thinks he feels you pur. Everyone left and leave you and Loki alone hugging.

Y/N:pork.

Loki:wait what?

Y/N:you smell like pork.

Loki:no i dont.

Y/N:i smell pork.

Loki:enough games.

Y/N:purrr.

Loki:you can keep that altire.

Y/N:yay.