Imagine Loki being dramatic

Loki came to ask Tony for help and yet he was locked outside of the building. He couldnt enter so he used his magic to teleport in the tower but to your room. He made it to your room and you were in towel dressed.

Y/N:LOKI!

Loki:OH SHIT. Sorry.

He left your room and head downstairs to Tony's lab and saw him in a meeting.

Loki:shit.

Steve:language Loki.

Loki:where is Thor?

Steve:don't know dont care.

Loki:mortals.

He couldn't believe that he end up in your room seeing you in a towel and saw Tony leaving the lab.

Loki:Tony.

Tony:yes reindeer games.

Loki:shut up.

Tony:what do you want?

Loki:advice.

Tony:on what? For what?

Loki:its... Fuck it. Forget it.

Tony:Steve Loki just cussed.

Steve:again.

Loki:shit.

Steve:aye.

Loki:shit I dont know what is WRONG WITH ME.

Tony:end up in the wrong bed?

Steve:maybe huh Loki?

Loki:maybe.

Tony:what do you mean maybe?

Loki:ugh danm it. Forget it.

Steve:language.

Loki head back upstairs to your room and went straight in without hesitation. He turns to see your still in a towel.

Loki:for the love of ye are you still not dressed?

Y/N:can you get out.

Loki:shit hell no

Y/N:Loki out!

He went straight in the bathroom and you took your time to dress up. Then you heard him yelling in the tub and see that he is yelling and JoJo your puppy.

Y/N:leave him alone Loki.

Loki:get your dog!

Y/N:he dont bite Loki.

Loki:yes he does! He bite my toes!

Y/N:their not bleeding!

Loki:ugh.

With one breath he imidiately hug you. Your puppy was squeezed and try to escape. You let go and hold on to Loki. You felt his nose on your shoulder and then his lips to your neck.

Y/N:Loki stop.

Loki:im sorry. You just smell good.

You love the feeling of him being closer and you feel calm around him. Like he is the only one to make you feel calm when being angry. And also make you feel that your not alone and left out. You heard whimpering and looking down on your toes and see JoJo looking up at you both. You left Lokis arms and pick up JoJo and head to the kitchen to make him food.

Loki:are you serious?!

Y/N:what?

Loki:that thing just disterb us.

Y/N:he is prolly hungry.

Loki:let him go make his own food.

Y/N:he is a puppy, not a human.

Loki:that thing needs to go.

Y/N:you touch my baby I'll touch you.

Loki:well i dont have a problem with that.

Y/N:dont test me.

Your day went by and Loki spend his time up the towers roof and wait for dinner. Of course Loki always eat in your room and not with the others so he wont feel uncomfortable. Everyone left off to their room and get some rest and you head back and hear Loki talking to JoJo and you peak in to see him feeding him. After feeding Jojo, he put the plates on the counter and head back to Jojo and fix his bed and sleep with him. You think back to how dramatic he was and speed off and now he ends up peaceful. You quietly entered and grab your pillow and blanket and went to sleep next to Loki.