Imagine Loki being the kind teacher

Loki wants a change and he started of wanting to be a janitor. But Thor didnt like it. So Jane helped, she place Loki to be a teacher. Today, Loki's interview is today, it should be tomorrow but it was put to be today. He got himself a suit to be ready and cut his hair short (Short like the style from Thor) Thor learned how to drive because Loki taught him some lessons and Thor also build. Jane thought that its better to have Loki as a teacher because he knows some things. And that he would be a great english teacher. Thor dropped Loki to school and he didnt want to leave the car. Thor noticed how scared and worried and change his brother is and he had to advice him.

Thor:you can do this.

Loki:course I can. If i use my magic.

Thor:Loki.

Loki:but it wouldnt do any better.

Thor:there. Just be you.

Loki:you know who i am brother.

Thor:be the good you.

Loki:i hope they dont ask hard and personal questions.

Thor:you'll be fine brother. I believe in you. Go.

Loki:thank you brother.

Loki left and head for the office. While heading there, he bumbed into a person on his way in. He sees a girl.

Loki:oh my apologies ma'am.

Y/N:its alright.

Loki:im really sorry i wasnt looking where I am walking im just so nervous and disnt get to watch where im going. I'm sorry.

Y/N:its ok. Whats your name?

Loki:L... Tom. Tom Hiddleston.

Y/N:well Tom its a pleasure to meet you. Im Y/N L/N

Loki:the pleasure is all mine.

Y/N:i have a feeling i know you from somewhere.

Loki:no not at all. Shall we?

Y/N:after you.

Loki and Y/N head into the school and went straight to the office. The seniors counselor told them to await for the principle, who is almost there and they waited while talking to eachother.

Loki:are you applying to be a teacher?

Y/N:yes.

Loki:what do you love to teach?

Y/N:everything.

Loki:what is your favorite subject?

Y/N:English. But sometimes art.

Loki:why english?

Y/N:i love to write and read.

Loki:same here.

Y/N:really?

Loki:yeah.

Y/N:wow thats amazing.

Loki:coincidence

Y/N:wow.

Counselor:Excuse me. Sir Hiddleston Miss L/N. The principle now arrive.

Loki:ok.

Y/N:thank you.

Principle Sarah:morning. I believe your the only two that was called in for the job.