Imagine Loki on his birthday

Loki wondered around the halls and ran and walk and run and walk. Knowing and hoping this day would be great. He got to the stairs and made his way to the main room and see everyone there.

Loki:morning everyone.

Steve:hey Loki

Thor:why are so excited today brother?

Loki:do you know what day its is today?

Nat:the 17th of December?

Tony:its Thursday as well.

Loki:Thor?

Thor:is it suppose to be a mall day or something?

Loki:never mind.

Loki left and caught up with Clint talking to you. You saw him and he quickly turned away and he stopped when you called him and he didnt look at you. You obviously did King Juliens walk he did to Sophia the bear, but you did it to Loki. You stopped him and noticed he doesnt look happy so you hugged him and say happy birthday.

Y/N:i have a surprise for you tonight. The roof. At 8.

Loki:no.

Y/N:happy birthday popsicle.

Loki:forget about it.

Y/N:how could I? Your my best friend Loki, i could never forget you in your days.

Loki:forget it Y/N. Its not a birthday when there is not alot of people to be there.

Y/N:Loki you dont need alot of people to celebrate a birthday.

Loki:your wrong.

Y/N:Loki little or alot, appreciate. You might never know if ill forget your birthday or anything special of your days. But its hard for me to forget because your special to me---

Loki:NO IM NOT Y/N! IM NOT SPECIAL TO YOU! STOP PRETENDING I AM! I AM NOT SPECIAL TO YOU, YOUR JUST PRETENDING THAT I AM YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE YOUR SCARED OF ME! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!!

You gasp, tears filled your eyes, heart breaking and pieces. You couldnt stand looking at him after what he had done and said, tears falls from your eyes and you turn away and ran away quickly as possible. Loki regret what he said already and know it was too late for him to reach you again. Clint came up and spoke to him.

Loki:not in the mood.

Clint:she actually planned to do something for your birthday Loki.

Loki:I said not in the mood Clint.

Clint:like what she said, you dont need alot of people to celebrate together. Little or lot, appreciate what you have. We know you've been through alot and so did she, she gained alot of happiness and alot of people in her life because she accpet the small things that comming in her way. Now she is doing it to you. Learn to take what she said because she has been through it.

With that said, Clint pat him on the back and said happy birthday and leave after he handed Loki a handmade stitched Loki doll that you sew for him. He finds it cute and filled with tears, He knows you wont be easy to talk to when your mad and upset so he waited for tonight.

°*~*~*°

Loki wondered around the tower still playing with the doll Clint gave him, he wasnt also that happy when the scene from hours ago happened still played in his head. He held the doll in his hands to his stomach and start heading to the lounche room and spots nothing but chairs. He then noticed that everywhere is silent and nobody was around, he actually liked it so he set the doll in the table and everyone hopped out from hidding shouting: