19. (m)

double update because i figured ive made you all wait long enough ;)

Jasper above ^

mature content ahead

Their clothes hit the floor as soon as the door shut behind them. Jasper was walking toward the bed with Ace still pressed against his back. Ace's fingers gripped Jasper's jaw before his fingers moved towards the blond's mouth.

Jasper inhaled through his nose, closing his lips around Ace's finger. He sucked in his cheeks, lapping tentatively against the pad of the finger. Jasper turned around to face the guard as their eyes met.

Ace's left hand was still grabbing Jasper's jaw, his eyes had left Jasper's eyes to focus on his finger disappearing inside Jasper's mouth.

Ace's erection pressed against Jasper's leg, warm and heavy. In the oppressing silence, Jasper almost missed the taunts and smirks. This way he feared Ace might just see through and peer at his fears and hopes.

Jasper closed his eyes, in a feeble attempt to regain power.

"No," Ace demanded. "Look at me."

Jasper whimpered, mourning the loss of that isolating darkness. But when he looked back, everything seemed to have dissolved.

There was Ace, cruel smirk flashing at Jasper, a playful light that he hadn't learned to miss before that moment back in those deep brown eyes.

Ace pushed in his middle finger, too. He pressed them down against Jasper's tongue, making a bit of spit roll down the corner of his mouth.

"Good boy," Ace purred. "That's it, use your spit."

Jasper groaned, feeling the desperation of being left unattended. Ace shushed him.

"Eager, are we?" Ace asked. "Can't wait to have my fingers back inside you?"

Jasper debated trying to talk but decided that the failed attempt would just please Ace more.

He just huffed. Even in bed he was stubborn, but as Ace was beginning to realize, he could make Jasper come undone with just a simple touch.

Jasper's legs hit the bed first, then his back, as Ace crawled on top, his fingers never leaving Jasper's mouth.

"Have you been thinking about it?" Ace kept on. "How you're so eager for me. My fingers. My mouth. Makes you think you're made for me."

"So pretty, Jas," Ace praised and watch as the blond squirmed underneath him with nowhere to go. "You look so pretty coming undone for me, can't imagine how you're going to look when I'm inside you. Have you thought about that too?"

"Acen," Jasper urged breathlessly, he feared anything else he said would come out in a string of incoherent curses. "Please, Ace."

"Please, what?"

Ace's fingers left Jasper's mouth and teased his entrance. Jasper's saliva sufficed as lube for now, and the blond shuddered at the feeling of Ace's long, deft fingers as they entered him with ease.

"Please just fuck me."

"Soon, Jas," Ace reassured. "Wanna taste you first."

Jasper was dizzy, adrift, battling to regain control like he was so used to having in every aspect of life, that he didn't understand the gravity of Ace's comment until he felt the Ace's mouth latching onto the rim of his entrance.

Not only that, but Ace's fingers were still inside him, stretching him open, Ace's mouth and fingers both battling to fill him up.

Jasper's back arched in a perfect U and he tried moving away, overwhelmed with pleasure but Ace kept his body planted firmly in place.