Extra

It was on the day of his highschool entrance ceremony, when Naruto first met Sasuke.

Naruto was  bored after listening to a long speech and just looked around on his way to class, trying to see if he'd find something amusing, and much to his surprise, he actually did.

He found a raven haired beauty giving death glares to anyone who so much as looked at him.

Naruto grinned, finding him too amusing to let him be.

Trying to talk to him only resulted in Naruto getting thoroughly ignored or glared at. But for some reason, he just didn't wanna give up.

He honestly didn't think much about it. He knew that he was interested in the raven but that was mainly because he found him to be so intriguing.

He knew he was being annoying but he didn't want to stop trying to talk to him.

He never understood why...

When he finally heard him talk back. Even though, it was easy to tell that the raven was annoyed when he did, it still made him so unbelievably happy.

Feelings of wanting to talk to him more, get to know him better, be the one who makes him feel most comfortable, to be the closest to him, to be liked by him, to be the one who makes him feel the happiest. Such feelings that bubbled up in his heart uncontrollably.. Made him just a little confused...

It wasn't until he saw him, nervously open up to him, that he felt the need to treasure him from the bottom of his heart. And when he saw him smile for the very first time, he knew that he had long since fallen head over heels in love with this raven.

It was a smile so beautiful that even now after decades of being together, he still desperately wanted to protect him and his smile, no matter the cost.