That's when Vijay and Anitha realised that they were not alone and that everyone was staring at them. They gave them a nervous smile.

"I know you guys have a lot of questions to ask. But before that, we have something more important to discuss," said Vijay.

Everyone nodded their heads, listening to him.

"By now, you guys might have come to know everything. The latest news is that Mr. Prabhakar has been admitted to the hospital due to a heart attack, or, to be precise, a fake one. As all their share holders are withdrawing their shares, they have planned this way. And he is admitted at the Medicare group of hospitals in Hyderabad," said Vijay.

Anitha and Janaki looked at him wide-eyed. They were slowly processing what Vijay had said.

"That means they have bribed our staff," whispered Janaki.

"You may be right. Or he or she might have been working in our hospital to spy on us for them. There is a plus point here and also a minus point," said Vijay.

"What are they?" asked Harinath.

"We can end his chapter in the hospital itself," said Vijay.

Everyone gaped, listening to him.

"What are you saying, Vijay Anna?" Jhansi asked him.

"He is saying it right, guys. We could really end his chapter and tell everyone that he died due to massive heartache," said Janardhan (Surya & Taara's grandpa).

"It's wrong!" said Vani.

"Common Vani, he is not a Saint. For God's sake, he is a criminal who has destroyed many people's lives. Do you know how many innocent people have died because of their medical scam? Do you know how many infants have died because of those two monsters? Let him taste his own medicine," Vijay said, controlling his anger.

"But how can we take the law into our hands?" asked Meera (Veeru & Diya's mother).

"Even if he is taken into custody, then it won't take him a minute to come out on bail using his money and power," said Rajveer.

He never, in his dreams, thought that his brother would turn out to be a most wanted criminal. He never thought that his brother and SIL would stoop low and commit uncountable crimes for money.

"But we have strong evidence against them, right?" said Anju.

"Their men work in all the departments, Anju. That's why it took us so many years to reach the final step of destroying them. We have been working carefully, saving all the evidence, so that one day we can bring justice to all those innocent people. One wrong step would cost us a lot; all the hard work we had done in these years would go in vain. They themselves have created a golden opportunity for us unknowingly, so why don't we utilise it fully?" said Vijay.

"Still, I don't feel it is the right way," said Anitha.

Vijay sighed while listening to her and asked, "Okay then, do you guys have any other plans?"

Though men looked convinced, women were still reluctant. How could they kill a person by taking the law into their hands? Even Sakshi and Anju were against it.

"Look, guys. I know it's wrong. But we don't have much time left on our hands. We have to take a step before they take one. I'm not backing up with my plan. Mrs. Kamala has already planned to kill her husband," said Vijay.

"Why would she kill her own husband? And how did you know about it?" Revathi asked him.

"If they can spy on us, then why can't we spy on them? Remember? I told you guys about the minus point. So the thing is, Mrs. Kamala has bribed a doctor to kill her husband. As they had admitted him to our hospital, the blame would go on us. Now you guys might have a doubt: what would she gain with her husband's death? The first is sympathy. And the second one was that, as she would throw the blame on our hospital for her husband's death, we would get a bad name. A point would be raised: if we couldn't protect VIPs like him, then how could we provide the best treatment to normal people? With the start of the Medicare group of hospitals, the fame of their hospital drastically went down. So, she could achieve a victory with this step. Didn't I tell you she would stoop too low to get what she wanted? Many innocents lost their lives because of her, so it's not difficult for her to kill her own husband," said Vijay.

"She has planned it already, but what is our plan?" asked Janaki. 

"That means, are you agreeing with them?" asked Anju.

"Yes. We are not killing him with our hands, right? It was his wife who planned his murder. Let her go with her plan, but there will be a slight change in the plan," said Janaki.

"What is that?" asked Sakshi.

"First we have to release a press note saying that his condition is getting critical with each passing second. And this has to happen before that lady starts executing her plan," said Janaki.

"Okay! But what's next?" asked Anitha.

"First, let us execute this one," said Janaki, taking her mobile.

She called the Director of that hospital, who is one of their good friends. She told him to release a press note and also to do all the tests for him.