*Unknown Caller*

Summer has officially started which means I needed to go shopping. I rolled off of the bed entering the bathroom doing my morning routine. I lazily brushed my teeth before stripping and getting into the shower.

After I was finished showering I walked out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me, I heard my phone ringing and I looked at the caller ID seeing that is was an unknown number, I hesitantly answered it.

"H-hello?" I stuttured, waiting for the caller to respond

"You're dead" was all they said before hanging up, my heart started beating out of my chest rapidly, I took a seat on the bed breathing in and out slowly before I calmed down.

I hope that's some stupid teenagers just doing a prank and it's nothing serious, because as much as I wanna die, I don't wanna die being murdered.

I wanna die climbing Mount Everest, so they can use my body as a land mark, atleast my body is being put to use even though I'm dead.

I walked over to the closet taking out my clothes for the day, I decided to wear a blue jersey that says 'AWESOME' to the front, a black distress jeans and a black and white vans.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen being greeted by a new maid, she looks to be in her mid-forties, I smiled at her earning back one immediately.

"Hi, I'm Helen, you must be Ava" she greeted outstretching her hand for me to take and I politely took it.

"Yes I am, how do you know?" I asked her in confusion

"Boss made it clear to do as you say" she responded and I furrowed my eyebrows at his mean rules, I could only imagine how he said it scaring the poor lady.

"I'm so sorry if he was being mean, I'm not going to boss you around like he does and if you need any help you can come to me, I love to cook" I assured her as she gave me a genuine smile, which I returned before leaving to go into Zade's office.

I knocked before peeking my head in, I saw him sitting there with a stack of papers in front of him as he blankly stare out the window.

"Morning Zady" I said, making him look at me blankly

"What's the matter someone ate your pancakes?" I teased, earning a smirk from him, I looked at him in confusion before I realized what he was thinking

"You're disgusting" I replied, scrunching my nose.

I walked over to his desk sitting on his chair pretending to be a boss

He looked at me folding his hands waiting for my next move

"Could you get me some water, I'm thirsty" I said trying to be bossy, he just stood there staring at me blankly causing me to roll my eyes.

Zade, you're fired" I said getting off the chair. "I'm going shopping with Emily today" I blurted out, he looked at me coldly before nodding.

"Here" he handed me his card, I looked at him in amusement

''What's wrong with it?'' I asked dumbfounded, he rolled his eyes before sighing

''Use it to buy whatever you need'' he replied in irritation, not wanting to get him upset I just placed it in my pocket, I walked closer to him looking into his eyes but I saw no emotion evident.

How does he do it?

I know something was wrong with him due to the tention.

''What's wrong?'' I asked worriedly, I can see that he haven't slept, he's always out on 'business' then when he comes home he preoccupies himself with something.

''Leave'' was all he said before turning around, ignoring my question, I'm not going to back down. So guys this is it, I was going to disobey the ruthless killer Zade by saying no, I'm going to really die getting murdered.

''No'' I replied touching his back, ''You can talk to me'' I finished, his body tensed when my hands touched his broad back.

''Ava'' he warned, but I ignored him by hugging him, his body stood there frozen, I smelt his cologne as my face pressed against his back. He turned around pinning me against the wall, he looked at me intensely and I felt my stomach getting lighter and lighter, my feet became weak because of the tension right now, his eyes dropped to my lips for a split second causing me to lick them. His hands squeezed my waist before he let go.

''How are you going?'' he asked sitting on his table, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding before responding

''I-I don't know, I'll just call an Uber'' I responded trying to act as if what he did didn't just affect me.

''No'' he responded before calling someone on his phone, the person picked up immediately,
''portala dove vuole andare'' he spoke in Italian before hanging up, I looked at him confused but I just shrugged it off.

''My men will take you'' he said, I nodded in response before telling him goodbye and leaving.

On my way out I was greeted with one of his men who just politely nodded at me, I smiled at him before going out the door, I got into the black SUV seeing three men in there, they all nodded at me as a greeting, I told them where I needed to go and they took me there.

On my way to the mall my phone began ringing.

I saw it had no caller Id, I declined the call immediately not wanting another threat. A few minutes I felt my phone vibrated and I checked my messages.

Unknown
I know where your mother lives.

Me
Who is this, quit fooling around🙄

Unknown
He took someone from me, now its my turn to take someone from him. I know your every move Ava Pollard.

With that I took my phone off.

A few minutes later

"We're being followed, call Boss now" the driver said, I turned around seeing another black SUV speeding towards us.....I began panicking, what if that's the person who texted me.

Before I can even react another SUV drove straight into us hitting our vehicle on the side I was sitting. The car flipped a few times before everything went blank.