*Early morning abuse*

Zade's pic above^^

Previously

"Because your men here tackled me as if I was a lion" I said looking at them angrily, although I lied but he doesn't has to know the real reason behind my tears.

"Mhm" he replied still eyeing me, I can tell that he knew I was lying but he let it slide.

'Let her go, if you talk I'll know'' was all he said before walking off and leaving on his Bike.

Weird.

Present

I groaned as I hesitantly opened my eyes, I robbed them to adjust to the morning sun beaming through my white curtains.

As I was about to get off of the bed I was yanked back down by an arm, I slowly turned around seeing that it was my Step Father. As I saw him sound asleep I remembered last nights events and tears slowly fall from my eyes.

When am I going to get out of this hell hole and away from HIM.

As I tried getting up again he woke up looking at me angrily.

"Did I say to move?" His morning breath hit my nostrils.

"I-I have school" I anxiously replied

He held me by my neck throwing me off of the bed. I heard my mother yelled something before running upstairs, as she opened the room door I saw a shocked expression written all over her face before she masked if with an angry look, mainly towards me.

"What happened?" She asked looking at my smirking Step Father

Okay calling him my Step father sucks so I'll call him by his name, Albert.

Albert got off of the bed and held my mothers waist before whispering something into her ear.

She looked at me before asking her previous question again 'What happened'

"He abused me last night when I came back home, He tried to lure me into his room but I declined and because of that he started hitting me and forced me to sleep with h-" before I could finish my sentence his big feet collided with my face, because of the force of that kick I hit my head on the handle of my drawer.

"Don't lie!!" He yelled " Honey I asked her to make me a cup of coffee and I don't know what she did but I woke up with her on top of me, my hands were tied to the bed and that's why you heard that loud thud noise I kicked her off of me" he lied, I prayed that my mother would believe me and not him.

I looked into my mothers eyes as she looked back at me in disbelief, she didn't believe me. She slowly walked up to me before slapping me across my face.

"You're such a little whore, I hope you end up dead like your father" she spat venomously before leaving the room. That's all it took for me to break down but I didn't in front of this beast, he looked at me with his ugly smirk.

"Just so you know, don't try convincing her because I'll always be a step ahead of you" he said before leaving.

I took a while before I got up and when I finally did I went straight into the bathroom before breaking down into tears.

I hate it here, maybe I should really just die and go meet my Father, I'll never get that kind of treatment in Heaven because I know my Father loves me and he'll do anything to make me safe.

I stripped from my clothes before looking at my naked body in the mirror, there is a big purplish bruise on my stomach, one on my neck, between my legs and on my back, there's also a small cut on my lips. I sigh before going and take a shower to go to school.

***
I quickly walked to school because I know I was late, I remembered the events of yesterday with Zade, just saying his name gives me the chills, I'm shocked he even let me live, he doesn't let anyone live especially if they cross paths with him when he's on his missions

I wonder what was he thinking

My thoughts had me so occupied that I just realized I was entering the school gates. I slowly walked through the school halls knowing that I had Maths, I hate Math so I don't care how late I am, I heard the bell rang and everyone came out going into their other classes.....damn I missed a whole two period.

So now I have Science, Emily and I share this class together so I'll have someone to talk to. I walked into the class taking my seat at the back because I wasn't in the mood to sit in the front today. Everyone came in taking their seats as well, I saw my best friend coming in scanning the class as her eyes landed on mine, she softly smiled at me before she came to sit in the empty seat next to mine.

"Hey smucks, I'm so so sorry of my outburst yesterday, I just couldn't sit there and do nothing knowing what he did to you, please forgive me" she said pouting.

"It's okay I'm not mad" I replied giving her a genuine smile, she hugged me after and in came our annoying Science teacher. She walked in chewing her chewing gum not even acknowledging us in the class.

"So what happened yesterday when you left, I walked out looking for you but you were gone" Emily whispered

"I walked into the Alley to take some fresh air" I whispered back

She nodded in response then focused on what the teacher had to say, I couldn't tell her what had really happened because that would be snitching and snitches get stitches and I don't wanna die being murdered.

The day went by pretty quickly. Emily and I were walking out the school gates when Nick one of our friends came to us

"Hey guys did y'all hear about Jakes mafia party tonight?" He asked happily

"Ohhh yess, I heard everyone talking about it" Emily replied looking at me

"I heard nothing, but aren't those things only for mafia people?" I asked

"We should go and no anyone's invited" Emily said looking at me with pleading eyes

"Emily, you know I don't like people" I whined earning a roll eye from the both of them

"You barely go anywhere" Nick replied pouting

"Fine" I gave in, they both jump in excitement.

Nick is like a big Brother to the both of us he has his childish ways about him but don't get him on the wrong side he'll definitely rip your throat out.