*Ball*

Tonight was the ball, and boy was I nervous. I'm sitting in the guestroom doing my makeup and I'm pleased with my job, I haven't seen or heard from Zade since this morning and my Bestfriend was freaking out about me staying at Zade's mansion. I haven't heard from Nick since the whole incident at school, I tried calling him but he wasn't picking up.

When I was finished with my makeup I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before smiling, my hair was done as well. I opened the black box to reveal a black dress, there was also a shoe box next to it, I opened the shoe box and my jaw dropped.

"I love this" I whispered to myself. I took the dress out of the box and looked at it in awe. I know Zade must be upset because of the long time I'm spending, but a girl gotta look cute right?

I quickly put on the dress and the heels looking at my attire one more time in the mirror.

I look hot.

I slowly walked down the staircase to find an angry Zade, as if sensing me he looked up and I saw the amusement on his face but he masked it with a smirk. I finally reached the last step looking at Zades outfit, he looks formal.

He held my waist pulling me close to him before going to my ear.

"You look beautiful" He whispered, I'm sure my cheeks are the shade of a tomato by now, his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said trying to look like what he did didn't affect me, he smirked before turning me around, I felt something cold go around my neck. When he was finished I looked down at the beautiful diamond necklace, it mached my earrings and my bracelet.

"It's beautiful" I said, smiling up at him

"I know, I have good taste" he teased, I rolled my eyes looking down at the necklace once more.

***
We pulled up in the SUV and I was amazed to see the amount of people waiting to get into the ball, there were also paparazzi's taking pics and trying to get information from the other people I believe are mafia Kings and Queens. I looked over to see a grim Zade, he looked back at me, his eyes were filled with darkness.

"Ready?" He asked, seeing my nervousness

"I'm scared" I replied shivering a bit

"Don't be" was all he said before getting out of the car. As he got out everyone's attention turned to him but his men were surrounding him so they couldn't get close. He opened the door and I stepped out holding his hand, we walked down the isle hand in hand, they were storming at us with questions 'Who is the new girl?' 'Zade is she your girlfriend?' 'What happened to the last girl?' I didn't miss the slight smirk Zade gave at that question.

I was confused as to what other girl they were speaking about.

We entered the huge building and I was more amused at the amount of people inside, Everyone was looking formal, women were with their husbands, some were even giving Zade seductive looks, l mentally rolled my eyes at them although he seems to pay no mind.

Are you Jealous?

No now shut up!

Zade brought us into a room with a group of people sitting around a large U shaped table, I didn't miss the cold stare some of them gave me while the others never even glanced at us. He sat in an empty seat motioning me to sit next to him in another empty seat, everyone was speaking amoung themselves until I saw a tall man walked into the room, with the same maid from Zades house.

The one that hated me for no reason at all

She looked at me before smirking taking the Empty seat next to Zade while the guy took a seat next to her.

"Speak" was all Zade said, before the guy began speaking

"My daughter here, said that you have a new maid" he said looking at me while licking his filthy lips, I quickly looked away from him

"Does she look like a maid to you?" Zade asked the man.

"She looks, filthy to me" he responded earning a deep chuckle from Zade and the others around the table, I looked down at my fingers playing with them not wanting to hear anymore of this conversation.

"Why don't you forget about this trash and marry Rebecca" the man said, I looked over at Zade who looks like he's about to blow this man's head off in any second.

"Talk shit about her one more time and I'll make sure you and your daughter suffer and have a painful and remorseful death" Zade spat through clenched teeth.

"Can I use the bathroom" I interrupted, asking Zade quietly, he gave me the directions and I stood up going towards where he told me, I really needed to cry a little bit. I'm a very emotional person and right now my emotions were getting the best of me due to this man's mean words towards me.

As I reached the female washroom, I looked at myself in the mirror before breaking down into tears, it hurts knowing that no one accepts me.....who knows Zade is gonna switch on me as well, I don't even know why he's speaking to me, and why am I getting attached to him...we only met a few days ago. I heard the door opened and I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Awww, the little miss innocent is crying" Rebecca mocked, I tried walking away but she grabbed me by my hair throwing me to the floor.

"Look I dont know what I did to you but I'm sorry, please just leave me alone" I said as tears began falling from my eyes.

"I want him and I want you to stay away from him because he's mine, he'll never love a bitch like you, he doesn't even want you all he wants from you is to sleep with you like he did with half the women in here" She responded, that alone had me in more tears.

She walked closer to me, before kicking me in my stomach, I let out a scream at the force of her kick.

I heard the door slam open to reveal an angry Zade. I looked at Rebecca's now guilty face, she looked as if she was scared for her life.

By the blink of an eye she was laying on the floor in a pool of blood. I looked at her body in shock, Zade took a step closer and I scoot away from him still on the floor. He sighed before walking towards me lifting me up bridal style, walking out the back of this place and to his car.

He put me down on my feet before opening the door for me to get in and I did. He walked around on his side before getting in and starting the car speeding down the lonely street.

When did his car get here?

"So just like that you just killed her and left her there?" I couldn't help but asked

"What do you want me to do, eat her?" He replied nonchalantly, I couldn't help the giggle that left my mouth.

"What was the purpose of going there?" I asked

"To kill" he replied blankly, my eyes widen at this

"Who?" I asked, curiousity burning inside of me

well he did just killed repleca or whatever her name is

But he didn't respond, clearly I was asking too many questions.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter....this is also the longest chapter I've written, and if there's any errors please point them out so I can fix it.....thank you!!