*Maid*

I woke up to a loud 'thud'. As I opened my eyes I saw a smirking Zade looking down at me.

"Why are you so creepy?" I asked lazily getting up, and that's when I realized I was on the floor.

"Did I fall?" I asked, looking at Zade who is typing away on his phone.

"For me, yeah" he responded before sitting on the bed.

I playfully roll my eyes at his flirty behavior. Then I realized again.

"Zade?" I called

"Bellissima" his Italian voice answered

"Where am I?" I asked looking around the large and elegant room.

"That should have been the first question you asked" he replied standing "You're in Italy" he said smirking.

My eyes widen at this, why the hell would he take me to Italy?

"What, are you crazy?" I asked in bewilderment

"Yes, but not crazy enough to take you to Italy without you knowing" he replied. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding, he looked at me before shaking his head and walking over to his walk in closet.

"Could I ask you something?" I asked getting on the bed

"You just did" he responded emotionlessly, I know he was waiting for me to ask so I did anyway.

"Why didn't you kill me?" I blurted out, scared of what his response is going to be.

"Do I look like a killer bellissima?" He asked turning around to look at me, as if he doesnt know the answer to that.

"No" I softly said, earning a light chuckle from him, I swear my stomach just did a backflip.

I got off the bed going into the bathroom to get ready for a new day, I wonder what Emily is up to I haven't checked my phone since.

I stripped naked stepping into the bathroom not even daring to look at my state in the mirror. I turned off the heater before letting the cold water hit my warm body.

I don't know about you guys but I love bathing with cold water, it makes me feel fresh and more relaxed, while hot water makes me feel like I didn't shower good enough.

When I was finished showering I took a towel from on the hanger and searched the cupboards for a toothbrush and to my luck I found a new one. I did my business before entering the room, Zade was nowhere in here thank God for that.

I saw a bag on the bed, and cautiously opened it to find my clothes from home

Did he break into the house?

I shrugged it off before putting on my clothes. I slowly walked down the hallway not really knowing where I was going until I reached a staircase, as I was walking my nostrils were greeted by the lovely smell of bacon, eggs and waffles....I hope I'm right. I finally reached the kitchen where the lovely aroma is coming from and saw two maids, one was washing the dishes while the other was setting the plates. The one who was setting the plates looked up at me, amusement written all over her face.

"Good morning ma'am" she spoke while bowing with a kind smile, I genuinely smiled back at her before bowing myself.

"Goodmorning maid" I replied not knowing her name, the other maid looks to be around her early twenties, she turned around looking at me up and down before scoffing.

What's her problem?

I helped them carry the plates to the table.

"Umm, where's Z-" I was cut off by the front door slamming revealing an angry Zade, he wore a black suit looking intimidating as usual. I sat down eating my breakfast silently. He sat down beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

He looked at me before rolling his eyes and going back to his phone.

The maid that gave me the weird look came over, her clothes were changed into a short skirt and a crop top, making her boobs pump up.

She glanced at me before scoffing and sitting next to Zade, he seems to pay her no mind. I continued to eat ignoring both of their presence.

"Baby, can I have money to go shopping for the ball tonight?" she asked Zade trying to put on puppy eyes and pouting her lips, but she looks like she lost her grills and all she has is her gums.

I giggled to myself as the both of them looked at me. I looked at them before rolling my eyes.

"Baby" she called at him.

"Call me that one more time, and I'll make sure your brains are fed to my dogs, you're not going, now leave" Zade spat venomously.

My eyes widen at his threat, I looked over at him only to meet him already looking at me.

"Feisty" I whispered, earning a chuckle from him, she angrily got up before stomping off.

"She hates me alot, but she's cute" I said

Zade looked at me blankly and I began laughing at his expression

"Did I lie Zade?" I asked eyeing him

He ignored me as usual before walking off to the hallway. I followed him to where ever he is going, because I barely know around this house.

He turned around trapping me between the two walls in the hallway, he placed his hands on either side of my head.

"What do you want?" His intense gaze is enough for my feet to go weak.

"I-I ummm, I'm bored?" I more asked than said, he looked down at my lips causing me to bite them. My breathing picked up due to his closeness.

His phone began ringing and I thanked God for that because I was beginning to feel hot.

He spoke in Italian to the person on the phone before hanging up.

"You're coming to the ball with me tonight" he said

Where is his manners?

"I don't have that" I heard him say, I faced Palmed myself knowing that I said that out loud.

"I don't have anything to wear to that" I replied

"That's already dealt with, we're leaving at six" he said emotionlessly

Here goes his change of mood

"Mood Swings" I sang, he glanced at me before shaking his head and walking down the long hallway leaving me to roam the entire place.

"Bye" I yelled, and obviously he ignored me.