He glanced up at Louis' face. To no surprise, he was scowling. Harry has guessed that much when he was continually honking. Louis' face glowed in the moonlight. He look angelic. Harry gulped hard. It showed everything that was hidden before. Now, the red dress hung low. Hung tight around the delicate tiny waist and highlighted his curves. All in all, it was safe to say that Louis looked heavenly.

He was mesmerized by the view. He couldn't get his eyes off his small husband. Harry noticed that the omega had minimal make up around his eyes and lips while the rest of his face was smooth with a bit of blush. He was so much immersed to greedily drink in his appearance that he failed to observe the withering look Louis gave him.

"You're such an impatient man. Why were you honking the car relentlessly?!" Louis ranted breathlessly dawning the suitcase from behind him.

He ignored Harry's frozen form and went on hefting up the luggage and putting it in the back of the car. What a cad of a husband. He did not even come to take the heavy luggage from him. As he turned around, he saw Harry still staring at him like an idiot.

"Is it not looking good?" Louis asked a little hesitantly, feeling self-conscious.

If he said anything bad about the dress, he was going to change it immediately. He didn't want anymore of humiliating comments from Harry's mouth.

Harry blinked at his question blankly.

"It's just a little revealing. Nothing else. " Harry replied in a dazed voice.

"So?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow.

Harry's face changed suddenly and he grinned mischievously with twinkling light eyes.

"Nope. Nothing. I was only appreciating your delicate structure. Haven't you had any compliments when you wore this? Because you look great. Seriously." Harry complimented genuinely which was misinterpreted by Louis as sarcasm.

"I should go change the dress." Louis turned around hearing the note of sarcasm and mock in his voice.

Harry caught his upper arm and pulled his body up into his chest the moment Louis tried to leave. Louis stared surprised at his husband's smiling face.

"Did you dress up for me?" Harry asked Louis in a low, husky whisper.

Louis tried to push away but he only tightened his hold more around her arms.

"No." Louis denied, which was true.

Though his face reddened in mortification at Harry's heated stare.

"Really?" He asked him again, drawing him even more closer and leaning his head down to Louis eye level.

"Stop it." Louis mumbled irritated, of how he sounded not really firm but breathless and weak.

"Tell me. Did you think of me while wearing this dress?" Harry prodded again. (a/n : I would have slapped him if it was me.)

Louis pursed his lips and retorted back in a firm angry tone, full of confidence.

"I dressed up for myself. It's not for anyone's benefit or yours. Now let go." Louis bit out flailing his arms, trying to get of Harry's right hold.

Harry loosened his hold on Louis' upper arm and Louis breathed in relief, finally free of the constricting hold.

"There. It wasn't so hard, was it?" Harry muttered softly now.

Louis glanced up into his clear, forest green eyes frowning.

"What?" He questioned, clearly confused.

Harry smiled and moved back a little to observe his face which looked cute in his frowning state.

"To accept your choice to wear whatever you wish to. You don't have to ask me if you look good. Learn to be confident in your decisions. You don't have to get influenced by anyone's censor or mock. If anyone gives you a hard time you can tell me. I'll deal with them. Well, unless it's me. Then you can poison my coffee if you'd like" He muttered calmly with a light tone.

To say that Louis was not expecting that would be an understatement. He was fully blown away by the sincerity and emotions in Harry's words.

But why did he feel that Harry was talking about something else too. Like how Louis was hesitant in general whether it was his work at the workshop or performing in front of multiple people or large audiences. How he so strongly wanted to pursue his dream of being an actor but yet wasn't sure about it.

He searched Harry's eyes trying to see if there was any hidden meaning behind his words, but the alpha only stared back dead serious into his wide, blue eyes.

Harry was right, Louis thought. He mustn't get frightened. If at all he gave freedom to such negativity from around him, it will never let him do as his heart says. He shouldn't get influenced by him or any other person. Not let anyone influence his choices or decisions.