𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *ೃ༄

10/2/2022

this chapter is in honour of cliffs birthday today...im aware this chapter doesn't fit in the time line but it's cliffs birthday so i gotta do a birthday chapter.

lana's pov:

a week later

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i woke up super early and snuck out of cliffs bed trying not to wake him. i exited the room and went downstairs as quiet as i possibly could.

i kinda stole cliffs car but just for a few minutes so it's okay. i drove to the grocery store and grabbed a cake mix as well as bacon, eggs and waffles.

when i payed for all the stuff i got back into cliffs car and drove to stella's house. i honked, which i realised was probably a bad idea since it was still pretty early but i mean it got stella to come out of the house so it was worth it.

once she jumped in the car we drove back to the metallica mansion. stella went upstairs to go say good morning to her kirk, while i started baking the cake.

after a few minutes i had mixed all the cake batter together, stella came down stairs with kirk and she helped me pour the cake in the pan while kirk watched us.

once we had finished putting the cake in the pan we chucked it in the oven and started on breakfast. i put some oil in the pan and then put a few strips of bacon in it, slowly turing them over from time to time while stella was making the eggs.

james walked downstairs and i said "shhhh don't wake cliff" he nodded and tried to walk quieter, knowing james he could never be quiet, he tried though.

he stood behind me and looked over my shoulder at the pan, i rolled my eyes as his hand reached beside me and grabbed some bacon, he quietly said "thank youuu" while doing so, i replied "whatever" laughing a little bit.

i looked at kirk and said "kirk i know you are a vegetarian so is waffles okay?" he nodded and said "more than okay".

we made james and kirk put the food on the table. while stella and i made the icing for the cake. the oven beeped and we took the cake out waiting for it to cool down for a bit before icing it so i made a coffee for everyone.

when the cake had chilled a bit we all iced different parts and it was creative to say the least.

we had put the last of the icing on the cake and i searched every draw until i found candles. we stuck some candles in the cake and moved it to the table.

i heard someone walking down the stairs so i looked up to see the danish gremlin walking down. he said "hey focks" stella, james, kirk and i all said "shhh cliffs sleeping" at the same time and then another voice said "yeah lars shhhh im sleeping" it was cliff. he was behind lars.

we all yelled "happy birthday!" and cliff yelled "thanks" back. we all sat down at the table and ate some breakfast. everyone seemed to enjoy it and the guys thanked us for the food. after we had all finished eating i ran upstairs to get the present for cliff that i had hidden.

once i grabbed it i ran downstairs and handed to him. he started opening it very slowly so i said "just open it already!" he laughed and said "okay, alright".

he finally unwrapped it to reveal a signed misfits album that said "happy birthday cliff!" all the guys crowed around cliff to look at the record and lars said "holy focking shit".

james basically picked lars up and moved him out of the way so he could look closer. cliff looked closer at the album in disbelief. he put the record on the table and stood up to hug me.

"thank you so much" he said, i smiled and said "im glad you like it".

"like it? i fucking love it" he replied

i smiled at him at him and then everyone else gave cliff his presents. cliff thanked everyone and i said "so, what are we doing today?" he titled his head and said "i think i wanna go see my family" i nodded and said "let's do it".

all the guys went upstairs to get out of their pyjamas. stella and i were already dressed so we just waited for the dorks. when we were all ready i grabbed my jacket and we all got into our cars.

cliff and i in one, kirk and stella in kirks car and james and lars in james car, and we all drove to cliffs parents home.

when we parked out the front of the house i got a bit nervous, i was actually gonna meet his parents cliff knocked at the door and he put his arm around my shoulder. an older woman answered the door and cliff hugged her and he said "hey mum, this is my girlfriend lana that ive told you about" she nodded and said "hi lana! im jan!" she hugged me and i was a little shocked at first but i hugged her back.

i don't think i was shocked because i didn't really know jan, i think i was more shocked to get a hug from a mother. but i think it healed my inner child a bit.

"you know the guys, and that's kirks girlfriend stella" cliff explainsed.

jan hugged everyone on their way in, i could tell all the boys thought of cliffs parents as their own just by watching their interactions with them.

i followed cliff into the kitchen and he said "dad this is my girlfriend lana" i smiled and he put his hand out for me to shake. i shook it and he said "ray. cliff has told us all about you".

i looked up a cliff with a half worried half happy expression, he just smiled back proudly and put his arm back around me.

cliff and i stayed in the kitchen talking to his dad, ray told me all about young cliff and how he played bass for his brother. i really enjoyed hearing the stories.

after awhile of talking to ray we went into the dining area where jan was talking to all the guys. cliff and i sat down at the table and jan kept putting food in front of us saying "you're all too skinny, eat".

we all laughed a bit at her kindness and i handed my food to cliff. i wasn't hungry. ray joined us again we were all talking about whatever and then it clicked for me.

this is my family, instantly a smile grew on my face hearing the table of people talking and laughing. it made me so happy...i had a family.

hours passed that felt like just a matter of minutes, it was starting to get dark. cliff looked at me and said "ready to go?" i nodded and we stood up.

i hugged ray and jan bye and we left their beautiful home and got in our cars. when we got home we decided we wanted to walk to a bar and see a local new band that was playing. so we drove home and parked ours cars there, when we were ready to leave we all started walking to the bar.

we liked where our little metallica mansion was because we could always walk to and from the bar. after our short walk we made it to the bar and we ordered a round of beers. we all watched the band that was playing, they where pretty good for a group of new kids.

after a few more beers and a few more songs from this band we were all having a good time and dancing a little...even lars found himself a lady friend.

we stayed until their set was done and they came into the crowd, james decided he wanted to talk to the kids so we went up to them and james said "you guys are sick".

"thank you!" the bass player replied, the singers expression changed and he said "wait! are you guys metallica? we've been going to all your gigs recently!".

james laughed and nodded. "awesome! do you mind if we grab a photo real quick?" of course the boys didn't mind so i volunteered to take it for them.

they ended up being super sweet guys and we got a bunch of photos with them. and we drank with them for the rest of the night.

after we were pretty wasted we decided to walk home, holding on to each other for support along the way. when we got home i didn't even bother to get changed, i just crawled into bed next to a tired cliff and said "did you have a good birthday?".

he nodded and replied "the best" i smiled and hugged him saying "good night" he kissed me and said "night".

after that we both fell asleep.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘