𝐭𝐰𝐨 *ೃ༄

lanas pov:

the next morning

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

i woke up early and i didn't want to disturb anyone so i got out of cliffs bed and snuck down stairs. i thought i should make breakfast for everyone as a thank you.

i knew it wasn't great but it was the best i could do right now so i looked in the fridge and saw what they had, beer, eggs, bacon, milk and butter, not at all surprised

i turned on the stove and cracked some eggs into the pan as well as some bacon in a different pan. i put a few peices of toast in the toaster and waited.

i heard some loud steps coming down the stairs, i looked up and saw james. returning to my cooking i said a quiet "morning" he sat on the kitchen counter and replied "morning".

"feeling any better?" he asked me, looking down at the cooking i said "yeah" even though he knows i am not doing great...he shouldn't have to worry about me not after everything he's been through himself.

eventually by the time i was done cooking the rest of the guys were all down stairs sitting at the table. i brought all the food to the table with the help of kirk.

they all stared eating like no tomorrow, i mean i didn't expect these guys to know how to cook a meal so i this was probably their first good feed in while.

i just sat there with my coffee...i wasn't hungry, james knew i struggled with eating and shit, ever since my mum would tell me that i was fat and stuff.

lars looked up at me and said "this is good" with a mouthful of food, i laughed at him and said "im glad you like it" he went back to shoving food in his mouth.

when everyone was done with their food i took their plates to the sink and started washing up. i heard someone walk up behind me and say "you didn't eat anything".

i turned around to see a worried james and i replied "i know, im not hungry...i will eat later".

he started to help with the washing up and said "you know don't have to make us breakfast and wash up for us" i looked at him in the eyes and said "it's the least i can do for you letting me stay" james smiled in return.

-

it was the weekend so james, cliff and i used it to our advantage. we needed to do some grocery shopping and cliff and james wanted to see if there where any new records in the local shop.

i went to my bag of stuff that i brought with me when i left home so i could get changed. i never owned very many clothes, any band shirts i bought my mum threw away because she said it was 'the devils music' or some shit like that.

so i always hid my motörhead shirt from her, it was my favourite shirt.

i put the shirt on and since it was a hotter day i paired it with some black shorts and the only pair of shoes i owned, plain black boots.

we jumped in james car, cliff and james in the front, me in the back and we headed to the closest grocery store, im a little paranoid that i will see my dad but i shrugged it off and listened to whatever tape cliff had put in. i think it was lynyrd skynyrd.

after a short drive we walked inside the shop. cliff and james looked like they had never been shopping in their life so i went straight through the isles as they followed behind. i grabbed everything i thought we might need.

i turned around to look at them and said "anything else you guys want?". james scratched the back of his neck and said "...beer" cliff nodded and i followed behind them as james reached to grab the cheapest beer on the shelf.

i didn't know about the other boys, or their jobs but i knew they picked up work here and there.

james occasionally fixed people's guitars for them, cliff was occasionally a weed dealer, but most importantly they were in a band and they were getting popular locally. i have never seen them play though, my dad never let me but they were getting more and more gigs, james would always tell me at school or when i saw him next.

we headed out of the store and james drove to the local record shop, it was only around five minutes away. we arrived and they both immediately headed to the metal section then headed to the punk section. james found a GBH album which he seemed pretty happy about. after he bought the vinyl and we all headed home.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘