𝐬𝐢𝐱 *ೃ༄

lanas pov:

a week later

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the past few days have been really good, the guys got more gigs and even started writing for their first album.

i think they mentioned something about wanting to call it 'metal up your ass' i mean what can i say they're interesting people.

i knew today wasn't gonna be easy but since i was officially living with the guys i decided i wanted to get the rest of my stuff from my old house. which meant i had to see my mum and dad. and my little brother.

i missed my little brother, we always got along and he was getting into metal now from whatever i could play him.

im preparing myself to get my old stuff, the guys are gonna stay in the car just incase. im freaking the fuck out but this is something i need to do to move on.

around thirty minutes later we got in the car and started the drive to my old house.

"lana are you sure you're ready?" a concerned cliff asked me. i nodded while adjusting myself in the passenger seat of his car. "we will all be there incase anything happens" james reassured me, i nodded.

i was ready.

maybe not.

fuck it.

we drove to my old house, cliff pulled into the drive way, just the sight brang back so many bad memories. i walked up to front door and looked behind me. all the guys watching me, with sad but supportive smiles, here goes nothing.

i knocked on the door. i could hear the news on the tv from outside, i heard fast footsteps towards the door, i tensed up.

The door slowly opened to reveal my 11 year brother noah. both our faces lit up.

i bent down so i was at his height and i picked him up into a big hug and said "oh my god noah! i missed you so much" he hugged me back and said "i missed you too!"

we stayed like that just enjoying the hug from each other.

"i didn't know you had a brother" cliff smiled, i smiled back and said "well, i do" i looked at noah and said "noah, you know james, these are his friends cliff, kirk and lars" he just smiled and waved. he was sorta a shy, i mean we both were shy. all the guys waved back. i put him back on the ground and he ran up and gave james a hug too.

i heard heavy footsteps followed by "noah! who's at the door?" that was my dads dreadful voice.

he was coming closer, "lana and friends" noah spoke in a quite voice.

now dads steps where getting heavier you could tell he was angrier. i saw him standing in the doorway and said "im just here to get my shit then leave".

he looked me up and down as i started walking into the house and said "i thought i fucking killed you in that alley!", i held back tears and walked into my old room.

"you can't fucking run away from me" he snapped while following me into my bedroom.

i went to my closet grabbing my remaining clothes, he grabbed my arm and hardly slapped my face. was i surprised, no.

i held my cheek letting some stray tears fall. i toughened up and continued packing up my stuff trying to get out of here as soon as i can.

he grabbed me again and punched me in the stomach right where he had stabbed me not so long ago, it hurt really bad i fell to the ground.

my dad was a big man his punches hurt more than anything i have ever experienced. while i was down he kicked me really fucking hard in the same place on stomach, the previous wound was not bleeding again.

i yelled out "james!". james and kirk ran into my room to see my dad kicking me. james looked at kirk and said "call the police" my dad didn't notice he said that and he continued to kick me while screaming insults.

james ran over to help me, he pushed my dad over and grabbed my hands to help me get up.

once i was standing my dad yelled "now im gonna fucking kill both of you!".

he grabbed a framed photo on my desk of an old drawing james and i did and he smashed it across my head, i was out cold.

。・゚゚・ james pov: ・゚゚・。

lana's dad is a fucking psychopath, he just knocked her out cold, he then started walking in my direction with his fist balled up.

he went to swing at me but i hit him first. he was clearly drunk and reaked of alcohol so he fell to the ground again.

i bent down and said "that's what you fucking deserve". i punched him in the face again just for good measure and said "feels good huh?".

the faint sound of sirens filled my ears, fucking finally i thought. her dad was holding his bleeding nose while i walked over to lana on the ground to help sit her up.

the cops walked into the room and said "this her dad?" i looked up at them to see the two cops looking at her dad and worriedly yelled "yes, he smashed this frame over her head and now she's not moving!".

one of the cops ran over to lana and checked her for a pulse, "she's okay, just give her a few minutes" he reassured james. they than looked down at her bleeding stomache and asked "what happened there?". "he fucking stabbed her" james whined wishing all this was over.

they put lana's dad in handcuffs and took him to the station. after awhile lana woke up and we got the rest of her stuff in the car.

her mum went to the station with her dad so it was just lana, kirk, cliff, lars, noah and i at the house.

i was carrying the last box out into the car and i walked back into lana's room.

*+:。.。 lana's pov: 。.。:+*

james walked into my now empty room, i was sitting on my bed with noah, he was crying while i was holding him. through sobs he said "lana will you promise to visit" i looked down at the crying child and said "hey, hey, of course i will and if something ever happens or anyone try's to hurt you promise me you will call me and i will come get you okay!".

"okay" he said nodding into my chest. i pulled him closer and we hugged for awhile. i could see the pained looked on james face as he watched our interaction.

my dad ended up getting put in jail for child abuse and attempted murder. they haven't told us how long he will be in for but i just hope long enough.

i walked to the car noah by my side and i said "well i have to go now but always remember i love you okay" i tried so hard to stay strong.

"i love you too lana" he said before we hugged one last time and i got in the car.

the moment we shut the car door, pulled out of the driveway and waved by the noah i broke down. that poor kid! hes never done anything bad in his whole life! i yelled in my head.

the boys all looked so shaken up. i felt horrible again.

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘