𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 *ೃ༄

lana's pov:

the next day

┌─────────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┐

the rain was heavy today, i was watching it poor down through out the window while noah was saying goodbye to mandy. i stood up and hugged her one last time, we promised to call eachother more often from now on.

i walked out into the cold wet weather holding noah's hand as we got in the car, we waved goodbye and started our long journey home.

while we where driving i would here a song come on the radio i thought he might like so i would turn it up and tell him about the band.

we stopped a few times here and there but the drive home always felt quicker than the drive there. until we were pulling up into noah's street. i parked outside of the house and got out of the car. i walked nervously into the house noah by my side and i looked around.

mum was pouring a glass of wine, there was no one else, no shitty boyfriend so i had to give her the car keys back. i hugged my brother and he walked to his room "please try and be safe noah, i love you so much" he pulled me closer and said "i love you so much too". i then walked into the lounge room i put my hand out with the keys in it. she took them and then i left. no words spoken.

i started my walk back to the guys house. thank god the rain had just about cleared up by now.

i opened the door and they were all talking about something on the couch. as soon as i took a few steps into the house all their eyes darted at me.

i smiled a bit and they all ran over to me, falling a bit while doing so. they all gave me a massive hug and i told them the full story.

i walked upstairs to cliff and i's room, he followed behind me. i sat on the bed and said "do you maybe wanna go out tonight, just me and you?" he smiled and down next to me "sure, where you thinking?".

i gave him a small kiss and said "how about that old diner just down the street a bit?" he gave me another kiss and said "sounds nice".

i told him just to give me a few minutes to get ready, i went to the bathroom and put on my new black dress. i wanted to look nice for cliff so i lightly curled my hair so it was sort of wavy and i put some make up on. he probably wouldn't even recognise me.

once i was finished getting ready i threw a black denim jacket on to hide the scars on my arm and i knocked on cliffs door to let him know i was ready to go.

he said "come in i'm just trying to find my shoes" he was looking around the room but then his eyes went to me. i was a bit embarrassed. was i over dressed? he walked over to me and said "you look gorgeous".

i smiled and he wrapped his arms around my waist, he rested his forehead against mine and slowly kissed me, i smiled at him and he pulled away to go back to finding his shoes. he eventually found them.

he put this arm around me as we walked down the stairs. kirk was talking to lars "man you shoul-" he looked at me and stopped his sentence "lana?" lars said looking at me as well now "yes hello" i smiled at them.

"you look hot" lars smiled, cliff gave him a death glare and tightened his grip on me, i laughed and said "thanks lars" cliff and i got in his car and he drove us to the diner.

we got a table and ordered some food while talking. it was really sweet.

when we finished our food we walked out of the diner and cliff said "lana, you look so beautiful" i put my arms around his neck and kissed him definitely a little longer than planned.

but we didn't mind, cliff pulled away to breathe and said "how did i get you?" i looked into his eyes and said "how did i get you?".

└───────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────────┘