CHAPTER ~ 2

Kaise batayein
Kyun tujhko chahein
Yaara bataa na paaye

Baatein dilon ki
Dekho jo baaki
Aankhein unhein samjhayein

Tu jaane naa
Tu jaane naa

----------🌸----------

PS - Oberois are in London

Nandini Singh Oberoi

Only daughter of Oberois , hence the most loved one. Daughter of Shakti and Pinky Singh Oberoi. Boys are mad for her but she doesn't give a damn.

●~●~●~●~●~

In a large mansion , which looks no less than a royal palace, in a room which gives exactly the princess vibes, a girl is sitting at the dressing table making her hair. She got completely ready and looked at herself in the mirror.

" How dare You ? Tumhe koi hak nahi ki tum itni khoobsurat lago , Not fair "

She smiled and went downstairs to her crazy family. Oops!! You cannot call her family crazy only she has that right.

On the way she saw two people romancing behind the stairs.

" Good Morning Dadda and Mommy , Get a room pleasee ... But be careful haan , I really don't a younger sibling now . "

" Chup shaitaan, kuch bhi bolti hai "

" Aree, I am very serious, really!! Dadda you be careful , OK "

She teased the couple while they both blushed. They both are sooo in love even after 30 years of marriage.

She smiled at them and went towards temple where her Dadi , Papa and Maa were .

" Good Morning Darling "

She wished hugging her Dadi, an absolute sweetheart.

" Good Morning Maa and Papa "

She hugged them both and wished kissing their cheeks while they kissed her forehead.

She adores her parents. They both are completely opposite to each other but still complete each other. They are extremely happy and very much in love.

Pinky gave her Prasad which she had.

" By the way, Sab theek hai na , Nothing broke today "

Just as these words left Nandini's mouth, they heard a loud sound of something breaking.

CRASHHHHH

They looked at each other and burst laughing. Nandini went towards the living room as the sound came from there and found a vase broken.

She gasped looking at it. That was her Bhabhs' and Bhaiya's favourite one.

' There is going to be a World War today. ' she thought.

She came out of her thoughts listening to her Bhaiya's shouts.

" Fhat the Wuck is this Panika. It was an antique vase from Persia. "