24. Fun in the Sun

Start from the beginning

I heard a few murmurs here and there, before Chase placed his forehead on mine, "Home?"

I nodded, "Yes please."

~The Next Day~

Chase and I arrived at Darling Chainz, drinking smoothies. It was such a thrill to see everyone excited.

I wore my bikini under a white sleeveless hoodie where the arm sockets were cut with huge gaps. I also had a pair of shorts, not the tight kind since we were going to the beach. Chase looked good in his white muscle tee where the arm sockets were cut with huge gaps too...I was able to get a sneak peek of his chest. He was wearing his dark blue 'swimming shorts' as he called them.

"I'm glad we're going to the beach today. It's hotter today than it was yesterday." I commented, sipping my drink.

Chase nodded, "It's a nice break. It'll be fun going with all of them."

I let out a small chuckle, "Yeah, I love all of them. Oh, Gray, Maria, and Melissa are riding with us."

Chase faked a gag, "Not the your biggest fan trio."

I kissed his cheek, "You'll be fine."

~

I felt a nudge then a kiss on my cheek, "Alice, wake up, we're here."

"Hmmm," I hummed, rubbing my eyes. It was actually a quiet ride, especially with those three in the back.

Chase chuckled at my sleepy face, "I'll go get the things from the trunk, you go wake the three up."

I stepped out of the car, yawning and stretching. Oh it felt so good.

I didn't want to wake all three of them up. They all looked so peaceful. Gray was leaning against the window, fast asleep. Maria was in the middle, leaning against Gray. Melissa was at the other end, holding Maria in her sleep.

I took a picture...I couldn't help it, then I shook them all awake. Maria and Gray jumped back and frowned at each other in disgust. They stuck their tongues at each other and Melissa woke up confused.

Gray stepped out of the car stretching, then helped Chase with our stuff. Maria, Melissa, and I made our way to the beach, helping the guys.

Chase and I walked a bit slower behind the trio. "You know you don't have to hold that." Chase said. I shook my head, "It's the least I can do, unless I can hold anything else for you."

"Hell no, keep walking princess." I laughed and soon we reached the others.

We played a game of volleyball first. The first few rounds was boys against girls. We decided to stop at a tie...you probably know why, no need for more chaos. The next few rounds, we divided into teams. It was Sam's team against Jack's.

Chase and I ended up being on Sam's team.

I was a tad bit annoyed with Chase, since he kept thinking he needed to save my butt.

I frowned at Chase as one round ended, "Chase, I know how to play volleyball."

Chase raised his hands up, looking embarrassed, "Sorry, sorry. No more saving you from getting hit on the face, okay?"

I turned back, "Thank you."

I grinned as I got a chance to spike the ball. As we gained another point, I stared up at Chase, "See?"

He was shocked then laughed, "All right, I'm sorry. That was a great spike though."

From then, Chase and I worked together. He'd bump or set the ball to me, I'd spike the ball, vice versa.