Chapter 70 : 7.4

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 70 7.4 Ancient Chapters

The man went to deal with things, and Rong Sheng rejected the palace people who wanted to serve by his side, and sat alone in the pavilion in the imperial garden.

He was drinking the tea that Murong Heng had made for him, and eating the sweet pastries he liked.

He heard someone calling his own voice from behind,

"Rong Gui Shi."

Rong Sheng turned his head to look, and found a woman dressed as a palace maid walking out of the flowers.

She looked nervous, and was still looking around, as if she was afraid of being discovered by someone.

Rong Sheng was inexplicably nervous and a little looking forward to it. Why is this like a scene written in a normal palace fight drama,

someone who doesn't know, comes over to find the protagonist, and then steal | steal something with her.

Rong Sheng, who paid attention to his image management, only got up from the soft chair when he wiped his hands and mouth with a handkerchief, walked up to this woman and asked

, "Who are you? What's the matter?" The

close contact|touch made Forsythia discover how outstanding the appearance of this noble servant is, no wonder it can make Su Guifei so jealous.

Thinking of the woman Su Guifei, Forsythia clenched her fists and said bluntly to

Rong Guishi, "Rong Guishi, I'm not telling the truth, the slave is Su Guifei's sticker|The maid, she asked the slave to find someone to monitor you. , I must inform her of any news about your servant, but the slave does not want to, so she will come to you directly and tell your servant about this."

Su Guifei? The bright-faced woman appeared in Rong Sheng's mind, and

he couldn't help but complain, right?

However, Rong Sheng is not the kind of brainless type. Concubine Su's maid came to look for him directly, and told her everything to her arms. She should not be so kind.

So Rong Sheng's gentle face changed immediately, his eyes revealed a coldness, and he said coldly,

"Since you are from Concubine Su, why did you tell me all her plans, or say This is the latest plan for your master and servant."

When she met Rong Sheng's icy gaze, Lu Qiao fell to the ground in fright, and quickly explained,

"Rong Gui servant, slave... slave me. It really doesn't mean anything else, it's just that Su Guishi's temper is very bad, as long as he's a little unhappy, he will take out a palace servant like us. I'm just a little miserable as a servant."

"If you don't believe me, your servant. Look at the left side of the slave servant's face, she was beaten by Concubine Su today and it's swollen."

Forsythia felt that she was really thinking too simply, this servant Rong Gui looked very gentle, but her face changed.

Hearing this, Rong Sheng looked at the woman kneeling on the ground. Her left cheek really had obvious marks of being beaten, and she should have used something to apply it, but it was still a little swollen.

He said,

"Even if I believe what you said, so what?"

Forsythia, who was kneeling on the ground, heard Rong Sheng's words, and felt that she had hope, so she truthfully told him all her plans.