Chapter 46 : 4.4

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 46 4.4 Vampire Magic Chapter

After enjoying it, Mina leaned against Qin You's arms and heard the man recount what happened to him today.

When he heard the blond man, a flash of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he pretended to ask Qin You unintentionally,

"Brother Qin You, what does the man you mentioned look like."

Qin You heard this Then, she said to Mina unhappily,

"Why, do you also want to get to know him and be with him."

As soon as the woman heard this, she came out of the man's arms, a small face full of ying|bai It was a grievance, she looked at the man and said,

"Brother Qin You, how can you say that to me? I thought you knew, I only like you alone."

As soon as a woman is wronged, Qin You thinks of what she has done for herself , Although the person he liked was not her, he was still soft-hearted.

He hugged Mina into his arms, and coaxed her,

"Okay, okay, it's my fault, I'll tell you what you want to know."

Thinking of the appearance of the blond man, even though Qin has some I'm not reconciled, but I have to admit that he looks better than me.

After Mina heard the news she wanted, she was already certain in her heart that the man was none other than the famous waste earl of their blood clan, Aix!

Unexpectedly, he has someone he likes, and he is also a human man, which is really interesting.

So in the evening of the second day, after there was no sunlight, Mina begged Qin You to take her to the residence where Rong Sheng was.

Qin You asked in confusion,

"Why is Mei Na going out at this time today, don't you usually like to go out at night?" As soon as the

woman heard this, she made an excuse for herself

"It's not that the two of them bullied you, that's why I wanted to see you, and by the way, I can help you to avenge your brother Qin You, let them learn a lesson, and let you vent your anger!"

Qin Yi smiled and thanked you. After a while, Mui Ne said,

"I know that our Mui Ne is good to me, but you just need to teach that blond man a lesson. As for Rong Sheng, he is also a victim, and he was completely deceived and bewitched by that man.

" After listening, he suppressed the disdain in his heart, and nodded to him with a well-behaved face.

The next morning, the

two came to the rental house where Rong Sheng lived, but after Qin You knocked on the door, he waited for a while and didn't find Rong Sheng coming to open the door.

I thought he didn't want to come out to see him because of what happened yesterday.

A middle-aged woman came over and asked Qin You and Minai

, "Who are you? What are you doing standing here?"

Qin You turned around and glanced at her before asking

, "That's it, I have a friend who lives here. Here, I came to look for him." The

middle-aged woman heard this and said with a sigh,