Chapter 40.1 : 3.7

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 40 3.7 End Times (1)

The next day, after Rong Sheng and the others finished their breakfast, Wang Wen sent a superhuman to pick up Moyang.

Rong Sheng had already learned from the man that he was going out with that Wang Wen on a mission today.

Knowing the world's memory, he naturally wouldn't trust a man with that kind of person.

"Brother Moyang, Yuanyuan and I will also go with you."

Moyang was also worried about his little lover and sister staying alone in the base, so he did not refuse.

"Well, but Shengsheng, you and Yuanyuan take care of yourself."

Rong Sheng heard the man agree, and assured him,

"Brother Moyang, don't worry, I will take care of myself, and Yuanyuan."

Mo Yuanyuan was on the side . I also heard that her brother was going to take her out with her this time, and she responded bluntly,

"Brother Yuanyuan will also protect himself, and brother Rongsheng, so brother, you can rest assured and fight those zombies. "The

man looked at the big and small in front of him, smiled and patted their heads.

As for the power user sent by Wang Wen, his task is to take Mo Yang to the captain. As for what kind of people this person will bring, that is his own business.

After Rong Sheng followed the power user to the place where Wang Wen lived, everyone in the Yihu team was ready.

After Wang Wen saw Mo Yang, he stopped talking nonsense to Fang Ping who came to talk to him, and walked directly to him.

When he saw Rong Sheng and Mo Yuanyuan beside him, he smiled and said, "Brother Mo Yang,

are you going with your family today?" In the base, so take it out with you and rest assured."

Fang Ping, who was not far away, saw Mo Yang this time with his own eyes, and felt that he had changed in some way.

No, it should be said that the former overlord of the mall, Moyang, is back.

But so what? In this last world, he is still an ordinary person without abilities. Oh, no, he is an ordinary trash with crippled hands and feet. He must have suddenly won the favor of Captain Wang because of the man next to him and himself. sister.

Because they are supernatural beings.

Fang Ping smiled disdainfully, stepped forward, and put on a faithful mask on his face.

She glanced at Mo Yang, pretending she didn't know him at all, and said to Wang Wen,

"So this is Captain Wang, and the person who wants to be included in the team has an extraordinary temperament."

Mo Yuanyuan lost the memories of the previous victims. , so Fang Ping was not recognized at all.

As for the ink ulcer, when no one noticed, a coldness flashed in his eyes quickly.

He is also happy to cooperate, this man who is about to die is playing this scene.

"Hello, you are Captain Fang Ping. We already heard about you when we entered the base. I really have to say that the squad you brought with you, Captain Fang, they all said that they were the first team in the base. A small team."