Chapter 51 : 4.9

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 51 4.9 Vampire Magic Chapter

When the TV series was still filming, the official Weibo of the TV series often interacted with fans, which led to more passers-by or fans of the original book getting to know Rong Sheng and Akers.

Most of these people have turned into fans and become fans or true fans of the two.

Therefore, as soon as this Weibo with the connotation of Rongsheng was posted, it was immediately retweeted by these fans.

The content of Weibo started with a self-report of a person. In his article, he described one foot with two boats, and Rong Sheng, who had bad conduct.

The picture below is my own photo, and this person is none other than Qin You.

The appearance of the photo made many people believe the truth of this Weibo, because they have all seen Rong Sheng and Aix before, and the other is the video of this blogger.

Combined with the content of this article, they were even more convinced that Rong Sheng was actually a person who was different from the outside and had two boats on his feet.

So in this way, not only Rong Sheng's Weibo was attacked by these people and black fans, but Akers' Weibo was also attacked.

There is only one Weibo of Aikes, and that is @Aixesshengsheng I will always love you, my Shengsheng (* ̄3 ̄) posted a few days ago. q@

rongsheng Rongsheng also replied under this Weibo Rong Sheng: (〃ω) Now he has also been attacked mercilessly. Rong Sheng is a piece of trash: Can Rong Sheng get out of here, can this kind of trash stop harming my Aix again? ? ? ? Rong Sheng was attacked by these people, and his Weibo fans were naturally not vegetarians, so they immediately fought back.

For them, the young man who always kept his boyfriend in his heart and played the little son alive would definitely not be that kind of person.

Milk is not good: Oh, I really don't know if some "fans" who are wearing the skins of little brother Rong Sheng and Mr. Ai really think you are their fans, right? If they were really their fans, they wouldn't launch a cyber attack on them just because of a certain Weibo! ! !

Puff Donut: Anyway, I don't believe that little brother Rong Sheng is that kind of person, and I also advise those people to keep their mouths clean, don't do this kind of thing because of some people, if you wait for the event The truth is out, what will you do when the time comes?

Even fans of Rong Sheng and Aix came to speak for them, just because they didn't want those melon eaters who didn't know the truth to misunderstand their idols.

But how could the man in the cloak behind the scenes, that is, Lin Yan, let Rong Sheng easily? His goal has always been to make Rong Sheng collapse due to cyber violence, and choose to die, so as to withdraw from the relationship between him and Aix world.

Therefore, Mui Ne and Qin You had already bought the navy with money, which made the incident more and more chaotic.

When Aix woke up, he looked down and saw that his little human was sleeping soundly in his arms.

Weng Weng, the phone on the table rang.

After the man glanced at the caller ID, he got out of bed lightly, covered Rong Sheng with the quilt, and walked out of the bedroom with his cell phone.

After coming to the living room, I pressed the call button,

"What's the matter?" The

secretary's somewhat anxious voice came from the phone,