Chapter 52 : 4.10

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 52 4.10 Vampire Magic Chapter

After the man said he had something to go out, after a while, Rong Sheng also went out.

He now has to find the culprit to end it all.

After arriving at the location, Rong Sheng reached out and knocked on the door.

The door was quickly opened from the inside, and it was none other than Lin Yan who came to open the door.

When he saw Rong Sheng, there was a strange look on his face,

"Rong Sheng?"

Rong Sheng waved his hand and said with a smile,

"Hello Lin Yan, I found out where you live from Director Lin, and now I have something I want to do. Tell you, eh? Are you convenient now?"

Lin Yan heard the words, and immediately turned around and said,

"Convenient, convenient, Rong Sheng, come in."

After speaking, he stepped aside so that Rong Sheng could go in.

After Rong Sheng came in, he closed the door by the way.

Lin Yan didn't say anything when he heard the door being closed, but continued to smile on his face. After inviting Rong Sheng to sit down on the sofa, he asked,

"Rong Sheng, I don't know if you came to see me today. What's the matter?"

Rong Sheng said,

"There are indeed some things I want to ask you, but I don't know if you will tell me the answer."

Lin Yan felt a sudden shock when he heard this. Did he know something? , But thinking of his own history, and thinking that he thought too much, he nodded and replied, " Of

course if I know the answer, of course I will tell you." I just thank you here first, and I hope you can remember your promise to me." Lin Yan pretended to be calm and said, "Don't be so polite, it's good to be able to help you."

"Then I'll stop beating around the bush and ask you directly."

Rong Sheng didn't see Lin Yan's stubbornness, he sneered in his heart, and the show was about to begin.

"Lin Yan, I don't know if you are used to living here. After all, it's a little different from where you were before, right?"

The original owner of this body was from a small town. So Lin Yan just thought that Rong Sheng knew where he came from and didn't think much about it.

It just seemed to suddenly remember something, and said in a shy tone,

"Well, it's a little different, but what makes me feel the most different is that the same sex can also be together, and in this city, it's even better. It is reflected."

Rong Sheng snorted and said with a smile,

"Then listen to you, do you have someone you like?"

Lin Yan nodded, the shyness on his face became more obvious. "Yes ,

and that person you know is Senior Aix."

After speaking, he looked at Rong Sheng apologetically and said,

"I'm really sorry, Rong Sheng, I know that you and Senior Aix are. A couple, but I... can't control myself."