Chapter 66 : 6.6

return
Save the violent male protagonist [Quick wear]
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
small
Chapter 66 6.6 Urban Entertainment Circle

At six o'clock in the morning

, Rong Sheng, who was dressed in blue sportswear after washing up, just opened the door of his house when he saw the figure of a man at the door.

"Hey, good morning, Mr. Qi."

Qi Yang was also dressed in black sportswear today. Hearing the voice behind him, he turned his head and saw that it was Rong Sheng, and nodded in response,

"You are early too."

Rong Sheng put a pink towel on his shoulders. He glanced at the man's clothes and asked,

"Mr. Qi, are you going to go for a run?"

Qi Yang nodded slightly and said,

"In this case, do you want to go together?"

Rong Sheng nodded his face . With a smile on his face, he said,

"Okay, I just came to this community, and I'm not so familiar with the area here. If you have Mr. Qi, you can run with me, of course."

Qi Yang's eyes met the bright young man. With a smile on his face, he subconsciously said,

"Wait and follow me."

Mountain? and? 彡? Xi

and the two took the elevator and left the community.

Qi Yang took Rong Sheng to the section where he usually runs.

Rong Sheng looked at the surrounding environment and praised,

"As expected of Mr. Qi, the environment here is very good."

Qi Yang didn't say a word when he heard the words, but just ran slowly with Rong Sheng.

"Qi Yang."

The voice from behind made Rong Sheng frown, and a trace of impatience flashed in his eyes, but it was only for a moment, and then his face returned to that gentle look.

But what he didn't know was that although the man beside him was running, he unconsciously distracted the young man.

Naturally, I could see that at the moment Ye Su's voice sounded, this person's face changed obviously. Thinking that yesterday was also because of the appearance of a friend, Rong Sheng suddenly became angry for no reason. Impatient.

Seeing that the man in front had stopped, Ye Su breathed a sigh of relief, and then trotted after him.

After coming to the man, there was a little bit of complaint in his tone,

"Qi Yang, why didn't you wait for me to run with me today?"

Qi Yang's indifferent tone of Ye Su's expression did not change, he just said

"You didn't say you didn't want to run before, so I didn't call you because you couldn't get up."

Ye Su smiled and said something full of ambiguous words,

"Well, I know Qi Yang because you feel sorry for me.

" Yang frowned when he heard what he said, and just as he was about to speak, he heard Rong Sheng's voice.

"Since your friend, Mr. Qi, is here, then I'll go back first."

After speaking, Rong Sheng turned and left without giving the man a chance to answer.