Chapter 8-There Comes A Time

After reading Jake's text, I smiled knowing how mad he was and how he'd just have to be mad for a while. Danny was a little tipsy, but no where near the level he was the night we met. He kicked off his shoes clumsily and tossed his shirt to the corner before stepping out of his jeans. His legs looked so long and skinny that I let out a little giggle as I kicked off my shoes before reaching out to pinch his little butt.

"Heyyyy!" He exclaimed as he spun around and caught my waist with both of his big hands. His beautiful brown eyes fixed on mine, and I forgot how to breathe. The corner of his mouth curled up into a smirk that made my knees weak, especially when he raised his eyebrows in a suggestive way.

He slipped his hands under the edge of my shirt and began to tickle my sides causing me to squeal with laughter as I fought to free myself. He lifted my shirt over my head, and I unclasped my bra sliding the straps off my shoulder before it fell to the floor. Danny's smile widened and my newly bare skin prickled in the cool air. I wiggled out of my pants and panties, standing completely naked before him. He pulled me in for a kiss and I moaned when I felt the heat radiating off of him. His tongue grazed along my lower lip until I parted my mouth slightly to allow him entrance. We made out for a few moments until I reached down tugging at the waistband of his boxer briefs. He slid them down and off as I smiled and reached down further to grab his cock that I knew was getting hard, but he pulled away.

"I want to take my time with you, Rae," he said in a soft tone that made me melt. His hands slid down my body as he bent down and gripped my thighs lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my wrists hooked behind his neck as we continued kissing. I moaned quietly into his mouth and he softly bit my lower lip causing my breath to hitch.

I could feel myself getting wetter and I knew he had to be aware because of the closeness of our bodies. His crooked grin and raised eyebrow told me he definitely noticed. He maneuvered us onto the bed positioning himself above me. I bit my lip and tried not to blush, but the way his long dark curls and peace sign necklace hung down over me paired with the way his eyes traveled across my body had me absolutely weak.

He ran his hand down between my thighs and slipped two fingers into my heat. My back arched as I moaned quietly trying not to call attention to us. He leaned in and kissed me passionately as he curled and uncurled his fingers inside me. "You don't have to be so quiet, Rae," he purred between kisses. I moaned a little louder and he smiled.

"Danny," I said breathily as we both smiled and he pulled his fingers away to let me speak while he put on a condom. His eyes were in a daze as he looked down at me and I knew mine matched. "You're so pretty," I mused as I reached up and ran my finger along his jawline.

He giggled and said, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met.." before i grabbed his face and pulled him in to my kiss. He lined himself up and the tip barely slipped inside when I let out a loud gasp. I was fully aware of his size, but I was still surprised. "Is that okay?" He asked in a concerned tone.

I smiled and grabbed his hips pulling him deeper. "It's more than okay," I purred. He groaned and began thrusting agonizingly slowly. I bucked my hips up to meet him trying to help him pick up speed to no avail.

He smiled down at me, and said, "What's the hurry, baby?" I groaned, which just made him smile wider. He moved his hand down to my clit and began rubbing small, slow circles with his thumb. He kissed lightly down my jaw and neck before moving to my chest leaving a trail of kisses and little nibbles as he went. I craned my neck allowing him easier access as he continued. He began to pick up speed, and I moaned loudly. I could feel an orgasm building deep within me, and he was slowly coaxing it out.

In one swift movement, I lifted my hips and rolled causing him to fall onto his back. I pinned his hands above his head and grinned mischievously. He bit his lip and raised one eyebrow. I leaned in kissing him sloppily as I started riding him. "Raegan, holy shit.." he moaned as I picked up speed. I ground my hips into him moaning at the depth and friction as I got closer and closer. I let go of his hands, and they immediately found my hips guiding my motions as his grip got tighter.