Chapter 4-We Reap

"Rae, get up! I'm taking you to the mall to go shopping," my mom yelled from the living room. I groaned and stretched wincing when I flexed my muscles that were sore from my night with Jake. I smiled as I remembered the time I spent with him.

I rolled out of bed and walked over to the mirror to get a better look. There was a distinctly hand shaped dark bruise on my right ass cheek peeking out from under the edge of my panties. I took a quick picture and sent it to Jake.

-thought you might like to see your handiwork ;)

I was proud of my pun and the bruise. I giggled before setting my phone down to shower. When I got out, I put on a pair of high waisted denim shorts and a cropped rolling stones t-shirt. Before walking out of my room, I put on a pair of socks and black docs. My phone buzzed as I walked through the hallway to meet my mom.

Guitar fingers-mmmm you like that, huh?

I blushed immediately and held my phone to my chest while I thought of a reply. I bit my lip as I typed.

-ehh..it was alright I guess

I knew that would piss him off, and the thought of him being frustrated so easily made me smile. Mom was waiting in the living room semi patiently, and we hurried out to the car. My mom and I were pretty close when she's not working, and I actually really enjoyed talking to her whenever I needed to discuss important life stuff.

I explained to her that I liked two different boys, sparing the juicy details. She guessed one was Jake because I had a crush on him since before I even made friends with Sam. She didn't know Danny at all, but thought he sounded nice. I grinned as I thought about our first night together and our coffee date. Just then, my phone buzzed again. I glanced down carefully angling my phone half expecting a dick pic or something from Jake, but got excited when I saw it was actually Danny calling me.

"Hey, Danny," I said softly trying not to be too obvious with Mom so near.

"Rae, how are you?" he asked shyly. I could almost hear his smile, though.

"I'm really good, actually. My mom and I are on our way to the mall. How are you?" I replied. My Mom kept looking over and mouthing "is that Danny?" while pointing to her hand as if it were a phone to her ear. I nodded as Danny spoke.

"I'd be better if I could see you today," he said smoothly causing me to raise my eyebrows in surprise. "Let me take you out after you're done shopping..hell your mom can come eat lunch with us if she'd like," he said confidently.

"She'd love that," I said with a laugh. "Mom, I'm going out with Danny later. Do you want to eat lunch with us?" I asked as she parked at the mall.

"That sounds lovely, Raegan," she replied with an excited grin. We finished the call by making plans of a place and time before disconnecting. "He sounds handsome.." Mom teased as we walked in to the big doors to the mall.

"He is very handsome," I beamed. "He's tall and tan with big brown eyes. His features and muscles make him look like he was a Roman or Greek statue come to life.." I said dreamily getting lost in my thoughts. "Oh and he has long dark curly hair, that is about shoulder length..and he's a total sweetheart," I added before looking over to see her smiling at me. I blushed and said, "What?"

"Nothing," she said with a smirk before walking away. My phone buzzed again.

Guitar fingers-oh yeah? Maybe we'll just need to try a little harder next time..

He sent a shirtless selfie with it, and I swear he was making a "fuck me" face. I immediately saved it and smiled before replying.

-maybe ;)