Slow Dancing | five | homecoming (ii) - 01

Start from the beginning

His whispers fade under the sound of your pounding heart and the mix sounds of your moans and his breathless grunts as you are thrust over the edge. And just right then, your body tenses beneath him, your muscles coiling to a knot merely seconds before you are quaking in your release. Your pussy starts pulsing and convulsing intensely around him, squeezing him inside you as you succumb to your climax. The rise of your orgasm comes to you at a slow and steady pace, appearing subtly before it unfolds like a steady wave, helping to push Jungkook towards his own release not long after. There is nothing sort of explosive in the way his climax takes over him, nor does yours as it comes rolling from within your core. But you can feel his body shuddering against you as it happens, when he gives you one final thrust, pushing himself so deep within you that you can feel him pushing the air right out of your chest. You feel his cock pressing tightly against your walls before the warmth of his cum fills you up, sending you to a smaller orgasm to join him in the peak of your bliss.

Jungkook captures your lips in a slow and languid kiss before pulling out of you, once again leaving your body pulsing against the void he leaves behind as he falls back beside you to catch his breath. You close your eyes as you do the same, basking in the delightful feeling of your climax with a content sigh while he marvels at the sight of his cum dripping out of you. His chest swells with pride as if he had marked you, and he waits until your body grows lax before he reaches between your legs, using his shirt to gently wipe your skin clean from the remnants of your lovemaking and his dripping cum. He tosses the shirt away once he is done and presses his lips on your temple, before falling by your side with a content sigh.

A moment of silence passes by, and you feel him shifting on the bed to sit up, slightly dragging the sheets with him. Along with his movements, he drags your attention to him, and your breath gets caught in your throat the moment you lay your eyes on him.

Sitting up against the headboard, Jungkook appears like a marvellous looking art piece. Everything else in the bedroom seems to disappear from your eyes when all you can see is him, and you take this moment to take in everything, finding all the things that you have missed while you were away from him while listing out everything that you have always loved about him.

The sheets that had been covering his body have fallen from his chest and are bunched up near his waist, covering his hips and legs while revealing his defined torso that looks way more magnificent than what your memories have served you. You look up to see his broad shoulders that seem to have grown over the year you have been away, and then your eyes keep going higher, until you are looking at his beautiful face that is the definition of both innocence and sin as he gives you his gentle smile while his eyes are glowing at the sight of your bareness. His dark hair is tousled in a sensual way, messed up from the mix of them brushing against the pillows in his sleep and from the way they had fallen over when he was bent on top of you in the midst of your sweet lovemaking, and your fingers are now itching to comb through his locks to mess them up even further.

"What is it, baby? What are you thinking?" Jungkook asks you, though the glint in his eyes tells you that he knows just where your mind might have been wandering off to. Better yet, he obviously knows that you are enjoying what you are seeing. You can tell by the amusement sparkling through his gaze that he likes the attention as he catches you perusing his bare body with your hungry eyes.

Smiling at him, you simply admit it openly instead of denying it. "Just admiring the view. Can't help that my boyfriend is so tempting even in the morning."

Jungkook laughs at your words, pleased to hear you teasing him. Meanwhile, the heady fog of your bliss begins to fade even as you are lying there beside him and feeling his warmth, and you are taken aback as a different rush of emotions begins to unfold inside you, allowing you to feel too many things at once the longer you keep looking at him.