Slow Dancing | five | homecoming (ii) - 01

chapter v

chapter v. homecoming-2

Seoul, D-day, December 2021. ETA - 11 hours.

Waking up in this new bed would take some time getting used to.

Opening your eyes to find yourself in your boyfriend's bedroom and being surrounded by his belongings—everything that you had only gotten the chance to see through your video calls prior to this day—had you feeling lost and confused for a moment. It took you getting out of your daze before you finally began to remember that you had not been sleeping in your old rented room back in New York.

But then you were soon grounded to the present when you felt Jungkook's arm on your waist, anchoring you as he held you back against his chest with his fingers moving in circle patterns on your bare stomach. The same fingers that now have the strongest grip on your thigh as he holds your leg up around his waist, holding you in place as he keeps driving himself into you, moving ever so gently as he makes sweet love to you, something that is in complete contrast to the reunion rump that you shared with him last night.

His lips pressing into your hair had been the one that had woken you up this morning, whispering to you, "I thought you would be asleep a bit longer," when you began to stir in his arms. And those same sinful lips are now pressing right at the nape of your neck, finding the right spot for him to kiss which makes you writhe beneath him, adding to the delightful bliss that you are feeling from his gentle thrusts.

"Jungkook, I'm close—" you whine breathlessly as you move your hips to meet each of his thrusts, already feeling your muscles teasing you with the incoming climax. It doesn't feel like it is coming to you just as strongly as it did last night, but your body is still way too sensitive while still feeling the dire need of his lovemaking that you cannot stop the rush of pleasure rising from deep inside you.

"Let go, baby," he grunts between his ragged breath, slowly increasing his pace to send you over the edge when he can feel you pulsing around his cock, while at the same time, he begins chasing his own high. "Cum around my cock. Let me feel you, baby. I've pictured this many times whenever I woke up alone, wishing you there with me, wishing that I could wake you up like this—"