Volume 1 Chapter 1: New World?

Start from the beginning

After a while..... The distance is becoming closer and closer and finally reaching it. And it wasn't...... A city...... It's a goddamn metallic stick that just reflects the light of the moon........ There just standing above the ground-....

"Huh?"

It is not a normal stick... I noticed, that.... It's surrounded by many golden symbols... Most notably, a golden eagle... With a crown on the top of the stick... It's a scepter... Like you see on the portraits of many kings, the baton they hold... But this scepter is small...

.....

Am I supposed to pull this?... Like how King Arthur pulled his sword...?

Aight.......

I took a deep breath.... I swear to god... If I die a second time if I pull this majestic stick... I would hang myself-.... Wait..

Here we go!!!!.............

I pulled the stick out....... And-.... Nothing happened... There... I just pulled the scepter out of the ground... And seemingly, there is no special about it or something..... I am disappointed... I thought this thing is some overpowered thing-...

Then suddenly... A burst of light came to swallow me and the whole surrounding... It's so bright that I closed my eyes immediately...

-

-

"Then we should-..."

The conversation was cut off upon noticing the flash of light coming from the horizon. It was not a normal light, they knew, they haven't seen light ever that powerful until now. All of the eyes are in that place. Even the personnel from the tents seems to notice and decided to check it out.

"You guys saw that right?" Blonde-haired men spoke out.

They nodded in response to the question...

"Maybe we should check it out. The distance is not far away if we ride a horse... Should we-." He said....

"That area is unexplored yet! We can't risk ourselves to explore with danger in that area! Only god knows what the hell is that light!" The other guy disagreed...

"Then we should send scouts ahead....." The blonde man proposed and shrugged...

"What if we're gonna get ambushed...?!" The other guy retorted back...

"Our enemies are not organized and they don't have a structure. So it's only a little chance...." The Blonde man replied...

"Come on you two... You guys don't decide this... Her Highness will...." The Other Officer sighed in annoyance...

"........."

They turned their head to the woman who is holding authority over them. Staring at the horizon with a strict face with narrowed eyes... She has short hair colored magenta that goes until her neck, and a pair of eyes that has the same color as her hair as well... She is considered beautiful by many women.....

Her eyes are completely on that horizon...... She's a little bit curious too...

"............ Then off we go..."

-

-

I opened my eyes... I am now officially.... King Scepthur-....

Why is the scepter not in my hands?....

"RAAAAAAAAA"

I turned my head onto the woods where I heard the sound... Only to see....

An army of goblins and other monsters in front of my eyes. Some of them are massive which I 'believe... When I run, I cannot escape. Hahaha... Imagine, seeing this first night in your first night of this world.. Look at these big boys-... They're-....