PROLOGUE - You are my home (April 1980)

Sunlight was flashing through their bedroom window. It was April 15th and spring was already blooming in Sweden. The house was calm. The kids were at their respective parents homes and would not return until next weekend. No alarm clock was set.
Frida sighed and slowly opened her eyes. No concerts, no tour, no meetings, she felt like her whole body was letting go of all the stress of the past few months and she felt relaxed and at total peace. Suddenly Benny tightened his grip around her, hugging her from behind and slowly pecking small kisses on her neck and shoulders. Frida instantly smiled and had butterflies in her stomach. Yes, even after more than 10 years of being together, Benny still made her feel like that. And they definitely needed this. A break from touring and ABBA. More time for them, more time for just being Benny and Frida.
She nuzzeled back into his embrance and delicately stroked over his forearm with her fingers. Boy, how she loved that man and everything that he made her feel.
"Good morning my love", murmured Benny into her hair and gave her a sweet kiss on the back of her head. Frida turned around and smiled at him. "A very good morning indeed, did you sleep well, honey?".
Benny just grinned and tightened his grip around her and turned Frida around so that he was slightly hovering above her. He started kissing her all over her face and neck. "I just had the best sleep in what feels like ages, but nothing compared to waking up next to you", Benny said sincerely and tickled her body. Frida just laughed her vibrant laugh and Benny thought that it was by far the most beautiful sound on earth. Seeing her so carefree laughing was the best thing ever.
They spent another half an hour just kissing and cuddling in bed. Calm mornings with no appointments or work waiting for them have been too rare in the past. If you would have asked them, neither would have left their bed that day.
But Benny's stomach started humming. "Someone's hungry", Frida stated. She was laying on his chest, drawing small circles on it, her eyes closed. "Sorry love, as much as i love our current position, i can't help it", Benny chuckled appologizingly. "Come on then, let's go down and have some breakfast", Frida was about to get up and held out her hand for him to follow her. But Benny just pushed her back on top of him and kissed her one more time. "I totally forgot one thing" - He said - "I love you".
Frida gave him another peck on the lips. "I love you too".

Life was great and at peace. They just got back from their Japan Tour which ended in March 1980 and now just enjoyed life together. They had all the time in the world.

I hope you're happy, but don't be happier (Bennyfrid)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें