💜Reception 💜

(Don't expect me to write intimate scenes after this..I can't even though I'm an adult I am still uncomfortable writing intimate scenes I'm really sorry..if you still want me to write them just give me message I'll try but I can't promise)
_________________________________________
Is y/n ready..jimin asked

You both need to come together I think..namjoon said

I'll check her hyung..you carry on.. we both will come together.tae said

Knock

Are you ready baby..Tae asked

Yes..come in

You look stunning baby

You blush..Tae stop looking at me like that..you said looking down

Why? I  have all my rights to watch my wife. haven't I? He asked showing his ring

I don't want to argue with..let's go

You both walk downstairs and went to the garden where the stage was set...

Jin hyung became mc for your reception..

There the gorgeous couple comes..he said

Everyone claps

You both go to the stage..

Let's cut the cake now..Jin says

You both go towards the cake

You cut the cake..everyone claps..

Everyone starts sharing their bond with you both..

Your father:
When y/n came to our life she brought happiness and prosperity with her to our family..I may not the biological father but I'm proud to say I raised her..taehyung take care of her..

I will appa..Tae said

Your mother:
Y/n is our angle..she was well mannered and disciplined girl since her childhood..whenever I see her face happiness is the only thing I remember..eomma loves you bubble..

Your eyes became glossy..

Taehyung's father:
Tae spent almost all his childhood days far from us.. but never failed us..I'm proud of you my boy..

Taehyung's mother:
My son may have grown up..he is still a baby by heart..take care of him y/niee..I know you are perfect girl for tae..I love you both..

Jin:
Y/n..my little sister..when she came into my life I was so jealous of her because eomma and appa took special care of her..she dominanted me all the time..but when I look back and remember those days my life is  incomplete without  you y/niee..I love you and you are my lucky charm..he gives his signature flying kiss..

Jhope:
Y/niee is like my little sister..she is like my lucky charm..I love you y/niee..

Namjoon:
Tae my little brother..be happy always...I want you both be happy together..

Jimin:
Tae my bestest friend..I'm so happy for you..but please don't change after marriage..all the best..I love you

Suga:
Hmm..I want you both to live together forever..I love you guys

Kate:
Tae.. you steal my best friend from me..but it's okay..I wish you all the best..

Jungkook:
I don't know what to say..nobody told me that I have to talk..I haven't prepared..😁..be happy always..I love you both..

Taehyung:
My wife y/niee..When I first saw y/n..I felt a connection but it was not like a soul mate..but as days go by I felt she is the one..her innocence made me fall for her..I'll love to till my last breath y/niee..I love you..and eomma and appa thank you very much for your love..

Y/n:
I'm speechless after listening to everyone..I'm so lucky to have such a loving family and I'm lucky to enter into such wonderful family..and having wonderful friends..I'm grateful to you all for making my life so perfect..and tae you are a gift that God sent just for me..I love you so much..I love you all..
I feel blessed..

All raise a toast..shouted Jin..

To Tae and y/n..everyone cheers

You and tae  dance together..

This is the beautiful day I ever has in my life y/n

As time flies..everyone leaves saying goodbye..

You both went inside..you were surprised as your bed was decorated with roses..

Who did this?you wondered

May be jimin and jungkook..Tae guessed

You know they were doing this?you asked

How would I know?he replied

you go to freshen up..and change your self to comfy clothes..

Tae goes to another room to change..and comes back after change to pajamas..

You both lie down on bed..

You know tae I never shared my bed with anyone since childhood..you said

Are you gonna kick me out then..he raises eyebrow..

No..but I can't guarantee..don't blame me if I kick you in the middle of the night..you said laughing

These petals are not much comfortable..let's remove these..he said

You both remove petals from bed..

You fall back on the bed..Tae comes to you and lie down putting his head on your belly..

You felt like a goosebumps..

He holds your hand and plays with your fingers..

Tae it's tickling...you say to him

He gets up and comes closer to your face..

He kisses your forehead and slowly kisses your cheeks..your arms wrapped around his waist and one on the back of his neck..

He kisses your lips..you close your eyes..

_________________________________________

Hobi water 💧

If you need..

Thank you for reading my story..