💜First kiss💜

It's a cold night. You stand before a lake. you looked at the sky..the stars are shining so bright..you looked at the moon..the moon light was so beautiful..you saw the reflection of the moon in the lake..the water Lillies are blooming slowly...you thought how beautiful the night is...someone  was standing beside you..he hold your hand..you turned looking down..he lift your chin.it was Tae...he pulled you closer..cupped your cheeks...you looked into his eyes...he slowly moved towards you..you can feel his breath...his soft lips touched your lips...you closed your eyes lost in that kiss...

💥💥💥
Wake up y/n..y/n...y/nieee...stupid girl wake up...Jin oppa trying to wake up from past 15 mins...

You were in your dream world...

You suddenly opened your eyes...realizing it's just a dream..

Oppa..why are you calling me stupid..you said rubbing your eyes..

Because you are stupid girl...get up now..I've been trying to wake you up from past 15 mins..he said angrily..

Sorry oppa...you said and got up from the bed..

Get ready quickly...you have to go to college..

Okay oppa...

Time skip

You went to college..Kate came to you..what's up babe...

Hey Kate...

So what happened to you yesterday y/niee?you didn't even call me once??

I was busy with Tae oppa...that's why..you said

She wide open her mouth...

What???why ?? What happened then??did he confess?? She asked as she was rapping..

Woah..calm down Kate...you said..

Yes he proposed me..at his mansion outside the city..and I said yes yesterday  night...

You said the whole story..

Oh my God. This much happened and... you..you didn't say a word to me...she said in annoyed tone..

I'm sorry Kate.. I was confused at first..and I just confessed last night..and I'm telling you now...you are the first one..I didn't even tell Jin oppa...you said..

It's okay..I forgive you...I too want bf now..your love story is so romantic..she Pouts..

You smiled..you will get one when it's time...let's go to the class now...

You both attend classes...

Time skip

~~Evening ~~
Tae and jimin talking in a coffee shop..

So what you want to talk about..jimin asked..

I- I proposed her jiminee...Tae told with nervousness..

What..who..he asked in shock..

Y/niee...I proposed her and she said yes...Tae said..

Ohh..Jin Hyung's sister..she said yes..better be careful with her or else you know Jin hyung...he said mockingly...

Jiminiee...what do you think of me..he shouted..

I'm just joking Tae tae...I'm so happy for you..finally you got into a relationship..

They both were enjoying the coffee and talking..

~~At college~~

Classes end..you got holidays before your final exams...(I got holidays so I'm applying it here😁)