𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦

Start from the beginning

"I thought so too." I nod my head. "Except my doctor says it can happen at any time."

We are quiet after that. I don't really know Ronan except from the fact that he is ship-boy's best friend and they live together. I hope I'm not making him uncomfortable by being here.

Taking a sip of my water I avoid his gaze. I can feel him watching me and it makes me nervous. Sloan has probably told him everything about me so he most likely hates me as well.

"Stop that."

My eyes flick to his in confusion, "Stop what?"

"I don't hate you. Your not in the way. Stop worrying, it's bad for the baby and Sloan would have my nuts if he knew I was letting you sit here in anxiety."

I nod my head in agreement. Ever since I had kinda moved in with Sloan he has been more demanding. Don't do that. Don't touch that, it's too heavy. He has all of a sudden become kind of possessive over me and the baby

"He does care. He just doesn't know it yet." Ronan reassures me. "Tell me. What happened a couple years ago, is it all a misunderstanding?"

The dreaded conversation, I knew it was going to happen. Do I be honest or lie?

Fiddling with the blankets on top of me I think about how I should answer. Can I really leave myself that vulnerable to Ronan? Would he tell Sloan? Somehow looking at him I feel I can trust him, so I tell the truth.

"Yes. It was." I whisper and think back to how humiliating it all was.

"You should tell him that."

I shake my head sadly, "He hates me."

There was nothing else to say because that was the truth. No matter how much I could deny fully hating him, he did. That was the bottom line. The room is quiet from then on as Ronan makes himself some breakfast, he passes me some pancakes and I look up in surprise.

"Eat." Is all he says.

However I only get 2 bites in before I'm off for the toilet again. Heaving out everything in my stomach my throat feels sore and I can feel a headache coming on. Sighing I lean my head against my arm on the toilet and rub my stomach.

"Here." Is whispered from beside me. Lifting my head slightly I can make out Sloan's tired eyes handing me my glass of water.

I murmur my thanks and slowly sip the water.

"Maybe you should just rest for today?" He wonders smoothing back the hair off my sticky forehead as he looks over my face.

I immediately shake my head, "I have a project to finish that I haven't even started yet. I don't have any of my equipment as it's all back in my room. She won't let me grab them. I can only do it in class now and -"

"Ellie, breathe" he commands grasping ahold of my shoulders. "Relax. You can rest for one day and go back in tomorrow."

It's the first time he has called me Ellie. I told him the other day that I didn't like it as it is what my mother demands to call me yet he has been using it to piss me off.