30

"Great Sage I don't mean to rush you but—"

"I want To rush Him! Me and Bao'er are getting antsy here we've been Circling around like cats!"

"Yeah! Ey yo! Monkey king! What are your plans?!"

Shen Sighs and Watched as the Two teenagers Glared at the Great sage himself. Wukong looks so Serious and He's been Quiet in the ride for hours.

They have Left the city and Shens Worried for Red Son. But Tang Assured her that He's With someone else and They're buying them some time to escape. "When are we gonna blow up the Ladybone demon? Look the samadhi rings are gathered!" Mk Shoved the three rings to wukong and the monkey king Sighs at him. He Pat's his shoulders. His eyes then Glanced to all of them as if his mind is in chaos.

"It's....not that simple"

Looking at the great sage himself, His eyes Glanced to each one of them. Frowning; it feels like He's hiding something but he's afraid to tell to everyone....

And With the 3 rings now in their hands....there's....it feels so Wrong for Shen....

Like She's a Anomaly that's Absolutely a monster for the Gods but She has Abandoned that Since it felt so tiring Chasing each and Everyone of them down. She has Left the west And journeyed the Vast land looking for a Perfect home and along with those Journey, She met Demons, humans and even deities.

And She didn't picked a fight with them instead she Kept herself down and be in good terms to each and everyone of them. "If we want to reunite the true fire samadhi then We have to go to the top of that mountain first" looking on the window Shen and the others stared at the Tall mountain covered In snow. Her back Shivered once she Looked at it. Like it feels like she already saw that mountain.

"And then we'll find the fourth ring right? Isn't that right Monkey king?"

Silence....a long silence that even Shen was taken back at the sudden Information. Fourth? Fourth samadhi ring? But She thought there's three of them.

"Monkey king? Wait Hold up there's a fourth ring?" Mk Exclaimed and looked at his Mentor.

Pigsy and Wukong Glared at each other but Tang Stood in the middle Chuckling Nerviously at the sudden Atmospehere of the two. "C-calm down, pigsy the concert was exciting buuuut The true fire Samadhi was Divided into three parts by Monkey king and the others.  There were only Three people at that time, how could there be a fourth?" Tang reasoned out trying to calm everything down. Shen Stood at the sidelines and Rubbed her Shoulders. Looking down on the ground Bao'er walked towards her "My lady are you cold? You can have my Scarf" She smiled but Shen refused her offer. "N-no no I'm fine...keep the fabric with you Bao'er." She smiled and Bao'er only nods at her.

'I should stay beside the lady at all cost, she helped me and Brother Macaque! Even Trained Red Son!'

BAAAAAAMMM!!!!

All of them And the passengers Screamed when the Train shooked. Bao'er Frowned and Looked outside the window.

"Uh who's that?"

Mk Looked outside and saw a white ship with a Big ring. It Dashed infront of them and the ship blocked the trains Railway. The train Stopped Making a shrieking sound; Mk and Mei Stumbled back and Their Eyes Widen once they saw the Big Rings Floating and a tall Person stood with a spear on their hand.

Wide eyes Wukong Stepped back when the Two Gigantic rings Bursted into Fire and launched towards the them. "Watch out—!" A Loud Creaking of metal made them Stumble back. The rings Passed through each of the Trains body and Sliced it into Three. The passengers Panicked and with the lights flickering