9

If there was a clock then A Loud Ticking would surely Occupy the Cold and Dark Throne room of the king. Shen Sighs again and crossed her fingers.

She's been here inside for quite some time now but instead her being impatient. Macaque Was the One getting Itchy to leave and Jump out, grab his Lady away and be on their way to Kill some Bone Lady.

'Sun wukong huh....now I wonder Why you guys would come here in the North

Yes That's the answer she needs to know. West is the Perfect destination for them but North? This snow deserted Land Without a King to rule? "They're here" Macaque Exclaimed and the Shadow clones who's Waiting patiently Glanced to the closed Metal door.

A Loud Crashing and Chaotic conversation making the Whole area noisy.

"Gah! This place is so cold!" Mei Exclaimed and she glanced to pigsy and Tang whose All Clothed in warm fabrics. Tang Smirked "see? We warned you Kids to wear warm clothes yet here you are now shaking" he Sighs and pigsy Agreed with him.

"But Those Clothes you gave us just sucks!"

"Yeah! That wouldn't pull off the Hero Vibes!"

Both Mk and Mei Protested and Shivered at the Wind entering the Room. In the end Sandy carried them because of the floor is freezing like ice. Monkey king on the other hand leads the way while holding a peace of paper. He Scratched his Head and Looked around.

The dark Hallways and The Snow covered path making him raise a brow if this is even the right way. "Soooo Monkey king Where to?" MK Jumped in making him Flinch in suprise.

"Geeez Bud You scared me there"

"Ah! I'm Sorry! It's just that this place is scary and We didn't bring an extra lamp with us"

It's true though this place is somehow  getting eery and even him the Monkey king is feeling that Creep. "This should be it!" He smiled and The Team Glanced to the Big metal door.

"Are you sure this is the room?"

"T-This looks like a prisoners Cell To be honest"

Both pigsy and Tang Exclaimed but The monkey king assured them that His mapping skills ain't rusty so this should be it.

West was supposed to be their Journey but A certain Old Friend Came in and Visited them in the ship.

"Sun wukong!"

'What the'

Landing on the ship a Familiar Black haired man Stood. His White Hanfu making him different from the others as if he came from somewhere else. Mk and the others gawked at the mysterious guy.

"Jin" monkey king Smiled and the man Smiled, nodding at him "it's been a while old friend" he Chuckled and walked towards them. He looked around and then to Mk.

"Lady Bone demon has been unsealed and I'm afraid I have to tell you something"

"Was it one of your visions again?"

He Nods but Mk and Mei stopped them for a second "Wait! Wait! Wait! Who is this Guy?!" Mk said and points to the black haired Man.

He cleared his throat and Smiled at them "Oh I'm sorry I'm Jin Xu But Jin will be fine. I'm a Visionary and Also one of Celestial Realms Officials" he Chuckled and Tang Came in Fanboying again hearing him that he's one of the highest ranking officials of the Celestial realm.