20: The Warriors Loyalty (2)

'I swear something doesn't feel right...'

'But I cant Seem to find the source...'

Shens worried like really worried for what's gonna happen. She's been Quiet For like 10 minutes and While Letting Mk and Mei Bicker and Sandy Looking for Mo (his cat it's Mo) she Took her time to Pinpoint the strange Energy Circling around the vehicle.

But yeah that's the problem she can't find it. It's like There's a Chain thats Locking it.

Mk Stood up and Looking back to the map. He Stick his face on the window and Watched as they Drove away from the Sun. "Hey Pigsy, I'm checking the map and I'm thinking...." Shen Stopped And opened her eyes. She walked towards Mk and Also Stare at the Windows. They're still in the Desert but the good thing is The sun is going down.

"Are we going the wrong way?"

"Wrong way?"

Shen and Mk looked at Each other, and then they looked back to the map. What? Wrong way? How the hell is it Wrong way.

"Yeaaah It feels like Our Road is-" Mei Stopped and watch Shen Frantically Looking at the whole vehicle. She then Open the windows and Even though the wind is getting in the way.

Her Fear of what's gonna happen is Slowly building up. She can't Risk her Friends getting killed "we should be heading towards the sunset....Mk" She exclaimed. And this made Mk Shivered.

"Then Why are we heading to the east?"

"Mo? Where are you little guy!"

Mk Clutched the map and He looked back to Shen. She's the Immortal one Here and If She Sensed something strange, then they might as well Trust her Instinct.

'This is not right....something is definitely wrong

"Pigsy! Tang!"

Shen Ran Towards the Driver seat, followed By Mk She Slid the Curtains and Found An Empty Driving seat. "What the-where's Pigsy and Tang?" Mei Frowned and Shen Took a deep breath.

She's right there's something wrong and hells about to get tight she knows it. "Sandy, Can the Car you built drive by itself?" Shen asked and Sandy Scratched his Head. "I guess so?"

"Then how about we stop the car and Take a look?-"

The whole room Suddenly Turned Dark and In Instinct Shen Grabbed Mk and Mei. "GOD! WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS?!" Sandy Exclaimed and Shen Embraced the two kids close to her. "GAH! THE LIGHTS KEEP GOING ON AND OFF!" Mk Shivered and Hugged Shen from behind while Mei is Latching on her Legs like a koala.

"A-Ahahaha! Cool this is not totally scary at all-WAH! SHEN!" Mei Panicked and Shen Groaned when she hugged her legs a little too tight. A laugh echoed through the dark and this caused the Lights to aggressively turn on and off. "W-Whos There?!" Mei Shouted and Mo's Cries Resonated making Sandy Gasp (Mo is the cat).

"MO! DONT WORRY DADDY IS HERE!"

"NO! SANDY STOP!"

Shen Shouted, her Eyes Widen as the Darkness swallowed Sandy away. She Gritted her teeth and Carried Mk "we have to leave!" She said and The Lights turned off and on again. Her Eyes Glowed crimson and in panic she glanced behind her

'Shit! MEI!'

"MEI! COME CLOSE QUI-"

Mei Screamed and the Shadows Grabbed her away from her. "Oh crap! MEI!" Mk Panicked and Before he could run after her. Shen Embraced him and Stopped him from getting Kidnap.