11

"Hey! Won't you stop Blocking my Vision for like Just 10 Minutes?!"

"Why I'm sorry. But As you can see I'm—"

'Oh boy'

Shen Groaned and She glanced to the two monkeys whose having a Bad time. Well more like Insulting each other. So far the monster is Attacking slowly and Shen finds it A perfect chance to Tie it up.

But Out of all the perfect time. The two Immortals are Again busy at Arguing and This won't be good if the two of them are Getting in her nerves.

"Shadow Hurry!"

"I Know!"

Raising his Hand the lamp Glowed Intensly as The Shadows around the Area grew darker and Bigger. Macaque snapped his fingers and a Black Rope Summoned out wrapping all around the Sea monsters Body.

"Gotcha!"

He Grinned and Clenched his fist making the ropes even tighter. Monkey king landed back to the ship and Grabbed away the others pushing them from safety. Shen Grabbed the Black Chain and she Sprinted through the Raining Winds.

'This might be the only way'

[▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎]

I see so that's the monkey that the lady needs.

Identical. Very Identical to the Great Sage itself and It's no joke watching the two Immortals argue like 24/7 is so Weird. Even the White haired girl looks so Done.

"Oi! I told you to Move out! Can't you see I'm Trying to Tie this Motherfucker?!"

"Oh so now your saying you can't do your Shadow shit?"

"It's Because If I can I would Have Killed you!"

God Macaque Really wants to Kill Wukong right now but shits really staring up inside his Organs. It's like the time he got his new powers from Shen.

Stabbing. And pinching God he really can't explain it but it hurts so bad. He shouts all of the pain right infront of the monkey kings face.

Mk on the other hand is so Quiet and his head is Looking back and forth to the two Monkeys. It's his first time seeing His mentor get so pissed and Also his Insults are sometimes  so good  he needs to drink water to prevent the Burns.

"Oh so you can kill me now?"

"You know what—Instead of wasting my Saliva because of you I'd rather Go and be on my Merry way!"

Watching the Shadow Monkey Walk out. Shen tied up the Sea monster and the black chain Glowed making the Whole body Burst into Fire. She watched as the Body turn into dust.

"Stupid Wukong"

He mumbled and Shen walked towards him. Her White Hair Covered in Blood and her face smudged in bits of skin. Macaque Smirked at her Appearance "breathe in Shadow and well—try to hold off for now and don't Kill somebody" she Snorted but He only Rolled his eyes.

"Yeah sure" he trailed off and his eyes Glared to the Monkey king. "He's pissing me off—" Grabbing on Shens Shoulder he coughed and A Black Blood Came out making the two Stare at it.

Shen Laughed but as for Macaque he's still Processing as to what the fuck was that. "Guess you're so stressed out!" She Cackled and Macaque Irked at her.

"More like I'm stressed out because of a certain Asshole!"

"I Heard That Fucker!"

"Screw you!"

"Well Fuck you too!"

The two Monkeys Shouted at each other even though the two are far away. Macaque Stood up and so is the Monkey king whose Busy Giving MK some of his Mentor Wisdom. Mk started to sweat and The tension grew thicker making Sandy drop his Tea cup.

"Look How bout we Get some noodles and—"

A sudden Gust of wind made pigsy stop and The Ship Shook making everyone panic. Well who wouldn't? They're floating and who knows maybe some Ancient Demonic Thing would come out and eat them all up.

Mk latched on his Mentors Waist and tried to Grab him away from Macaque Whose Mei is also Trying to Push away.

And yes the two are trying to kill each other again.

Shen Groaned and Slapped her face. She didn't care if it's Bloody but The two Immortals are just so Stubborn and Maybe beating them all up isn't gonna change everything.

'Yes maybe I'll let them fight each other, for now I can go and Arrange some things.

She thought and Then left the Two Fight. While Mk and Mei on the scene Trying to stop the two monkeys.

{▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎◇▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎}

Kill the girl but Not the Six eared Macaque

"I wonder what the Lady Sees to that Monkey"

He Smirked and Then Sneaked in the ship. Everyone has gone to their Dream land but not Macaque. He's Busy Meditating and His Lady Is Nowhere to be found. Who knows maybe the girl took something  Again.

"Lady Bone Demon Sure is Right Something has Changed About you"

"What the fu—"

Opening his Eyes. He glanced beside him and Dodged the Blade that's about to Cut his Face "I see purple no. red" Macaque Took a step back and Looked at his attacker.

Wait isn't this guy one of Spider Queens Goons? What's his name again?

He Groaned and Rubbed his face Trying to Juice out all of His Dry memories. Oh yeah! Syntax was it? He Nods and snapped his fingers.

"Cool so You're one of Lady B's Fuckboys now?" He Exclaimed but Only the blue blade Responds making him Dodge the attacks.

"Say Why are you Following that White haired Girl? Is she really that important to you?"

"You mean my Lady?"

Macaque Perked up and Syntax Chuckled at him. "She's Clever I know but Shes Progressing really slow." Yeah he knows that but The Girl holds something and maybe it's the element of suprises that's making him excited and giddy inside.

"The lady bone demon offers you A great opportunity Monkey. Wanna hear it?"

"Uh No?"

Smirking he Wiped his Blade and Macaque Took a step back.

"once the monkey king is Erased in this world there will be nothing but Ashes. But of course! Since the lady is So generous"

"She chose you and She'll be the one Crowning you King"

—Vantablack Series 1
Zion204