21: Flaming Red

"WAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Falling from the Sudden Transport, Mk and Mei Hugged each other While Sandy Carried Shen and Bao'er preventing them from falling. Her Body seems to feel Drain out because of her making a Replica of the Bone Mech.

And Secondly Shen Is Injured and she seems to have a Stab wound and Seeing blood Driping down her White hanfu is Making her body Shiver. "Hold on everyone!" Her Eyes Glowed intensly as she Screamed on top of her lungs. The Bone Mech Groaned Loudly  the metal parts slowly Falling down at the sudden Gust of wind. Bao'er raised her arms and with the Remaining Power she has The Bone Mech Covered them all and they rolled down crashing through the Desert sand.

Bao'er Groaned, Scratching her Cheeks she winced once she saw a Bruise. "Wait—Everyone  are you Okay?! Hello?!" She Panicked and Scrambled through the sand. Mei Popped out coughing off the Dust and Mk Puking out the sand. Sandy Came out and Carried Shen, Carefully putting her down.

"OH MY TACOS! MY LADY!"

Bao'er ran and Her eyes bursted into tears as she Stared at Shens bloody unconscious body. She shook her and Shen Groaned "OKAY! SHES ALIVE! PERFECTLY ALIVE! BUT—HNNNGGG YOURE BLEEDING!" She Panicked and Mk and Mei watched as the Black haired girl Panic and Summon out random Things and putting them on Shens wound.

Mk and Mei Jumped into Action and Tackled her down. Mei Grabbed out her sword and The two of them Glared daggers at her "Ladybone Demon! Are you here to Kidnap Shen?! Torture her?! Take away her powers too?!" Mei Gritted her teeth and Mk Joined in.

Bao'er shrieked at their Scary glares and Backed off. Well considering the Stunt that she did and Those creepy blue Smokes she Blasted. she can't blame them for Suspecting her as the Bone spirit herself.

But no she's not....her body is still Used by the ladybone Demon and this body she's using? This is just a shadow Clone that she altered so that it looks like her Original body.

"N-No! Please Calm down! I'm not a bad guy!"

"Yeah Right! We ain't getting fooled by your Innocent Face!"

"BUT IM NOT!"

Bao'er and Mk Bickered at Each other and Bao'er is Putting herself together from Mk's Glare and Also Mei. "Calm down Guys....Meet Bao'er she's Ladybone Demons Hostess" Shen Sits up, staring at her Bleeding hands she Sighs. Bao'er shrieked again and Scrambled towards her, assisting her from her injuries and Patching them using ripped off fabrics.

"LADYBONE DEMONS HOSTESS?!"

Mk and Mei Shrieked and Shen Nods at them. "Were so far from the others...Lady Shen let me Carry you" Sandy Offered and Shen only Smiled at him "how kind of you Sandy...thank you"

"It's no problem!"

"Wait Wait! So This—Girl right here is not The Bone demon?!"