Anomaly #2

Bao'er

— Ladybone Demons Hostess

—She's 15, still young at that and She didn't know much about demons, not until she tried to Get her cat back only to get possessed by the Bone spirit herself.

—when Macaque Put 2 seals on the ladybone Demon, Bao'er Woke up From her slumber and with that She was able to Communicate with The Six eared Macaque.

—The First seal is The One that opened the Conciousness of the girl, but the second one is the one that impacted the Bone spirits body.

—the second seal Split The ladybone Demons Powers, And Bao'er was able to use it Like A perfect copy of the ladybone demon.

—But she's still Not good at using the Power. Her emotions is the one that riling her up making her power Summon Things that's big as a building. (Like the Bone Mech replica).

Bonus:

—Bao'er is a crybaby she Tears up easily once she saw Mk and Mei glaring at her. And When She Met The Demon bull family for the first time.

— Macaque Is Older and Bao'er Asked if she could call him Brother instead of something else. Macaque just Shrugged at it and let her call him that.

— Chapter 19: the warriors loyalty, The chapter Shows us that Macaque Secretly Gave Bao'er the Compass and Let her escape using one of his Shadow clones. He didn't need the Compass But Bao'er needs it since he knows that Something will happen and Bao'er needs to find Lady Shen using the Compass.

—Bao'er wants Shen To teach her, Like How to Control her powers but she's just to shy to ask.

—Bao'er IS powerful, since she has half of  The Bone demons Abilities. But Shes just Bad at Controling everything. And how to Activate her powers without her Panicking and Crying. (Her powers react to her emotions lmao).