Ep. 68: Little Si or Proposal?

Start from the beginning

***

"Doc, what happened to my girlfriend?" Pag-aalalang tanong ni Si sa doktor.

The doctor pressed his lips and looked at Anne who's still sleeping. "She's very fine. Wala naman kaming nakitang kakaiba sa body nya but i still recommend her to undergo different laboratory tests."

I cutted their conversation, "Pero doc, hindi po ba buntis si Anne?" I spoke with a confusion on my face.

Simon widen his eyes. "Anne is pregnant?!"

I rolled my eyes, "Baka nga lang. Lately kasi palagi syang nagsusuka and then tignan mo ngayon nahimatay pa sya oh diba isa yon sa mga signs na pwedeng nag dadalang tao nga sya."

"Excuse me, sir Simon and miss Janna. Anne is definitely not pregnant. Maybe she's experiencing pseudocyesis which in this case, the patient are experiencing symptoms of pregnancy and expecting that she's really carrying a child while in fact, it's not." The doctor explained to us.

Napa buntong hininga nalang si Simon.

"Are you okay?" I spoke, looking at his sad face.

I cupped his face and finally he replied, "Yup. Of course."

"Weh?"

"Janna, i don't have any reason to be sad." He muttered.

Before i reply, the doctor cutted our conversation. "Excuse me again, miss Janna and sir Simon but i have to go now." Then he left the emergency room.

Simon quickly grabbed my arm, "Come here, i have something to tell you." He whispered.

"Nakakagulat ka naman, ano yun?" I replied, frowning at him.

He sighs deeply, "Janna please don't tell Anne but honestly i am very happy the moment i knew that we were not yet having a baby."

My mouth parted, "Really? Why?"

"I want to marry her first." He replied, smiling.

I found myself widening my eyes, "Gagi ka! So anong plano mo?"

Simon looked at Anne, "I'm planning to propose to her." That made me slap his shoulders sa sobrang kilig.

"Kingina, sanaol! Kelan kaya yan gagawin ni Sandro?" I replied but there's suddenly came inside the room.

"Ang alin?" Sandro asked.

Simon giggled, "Kuya she's asking if when will you marry her da--"

I covered his mouth, "Wag kang maingay!!"

"Anyways, pinaiwan ko na muna sila dad doon sa van together with your family, love." Sandro ordered as if he doesn't hear anything. Tss, manhid.

A sadness crept on my face, "Okay, love. Kayo na muna mag bantay dito ni Simon ha? I want to see our son." Then i left.

_________________________________________
~SANDRO'S POV~

"What's with the secret ba kasi, Si?" I asked Simon as soon as Janna left out the room.

Simon sat down at the couch, "She's asking me when will you marry her. That's it."

I smiled, "Really? She asked it to you?"

"Yup."

"Hmm.. Maybe soon. When we planned about making Alexander's little sister or brother." I replied.

Simon widen his eyes, "That wild."

I made a face, "Not in a bad way. Of course you know naman na Alexander is not really our son right? Then i want to have kids on Janna right after we get married."

Simon nodded, "Nice mindset."

_________________________________________

-TIME SKIP-

"How's your feeling, anak?" Tita Liza came inside Anne and Simon's room.

"I'm feeling good naman na po so far tita." Anne replied, smiling.

Few minutes later, Simon came inside the room holding a glass of water. "Oh, you're here, mom." He said as he saw tita Liza at the corner of their bed while Anne is laid down of resting.

"Hi, son. What was that for?" Tita Liza asked.

"Oh umm, this is for Anne because she needs to drink her medicine now." He replied.

Anne immediately get up while tita Liza and Simon's guiding her.

That day ends very tiring. I mean, none of these past few days are productive though. We had so much fun but not until Anne fainted out of nowhere. Thank God there is no anything we have to worry about as what the doctor said. She just need to rest to gain some more energy so that her body before will get back as soon as possible. Anyway, I and Simon talked about his proposal for Anne. He had so many plans but he still didn't tell me yet maybe some other time. I'm honestly happy for them. For Sandro, i am not rushing him or pressuring him to marry me now because i know to myself that we have to focus to our adopted son Alexander for now. We still need to recover those days of him when no one's there to stand up as his parents. After that, we'll gonna talk and plan about our wedding. And after that wedding, maybe it's time for us to make our own little Sandro or little Janna, our mini version of us. I guess it'll be so exciting especially Alexander will soon to be an older brother for his younger siblings soon. Maybe he was just adopted and we're not his biological parents but we can assure him that we will treat him just like how we'll gonna be treating our future children. And also, we promised him that when the time comes that he had his siblings, we'll still treat them equally. No favoritisms.