Running over the plan for the umpteenth time, on the way. This is really it.

"We're almost there, under the seats."

"Got it."

~

"Name?"

Full security at the gate, strapped up.

Expected.

"Momo and Sana, we're supposed to meet wit-"

"Big van for just you and your girlfriend." The security flashed a torch in the backseat.

Don't move. Don't move.

"We used to move a lot for the company, it was convenient."

"Hm. Open the gate." The security puffed his chest up before turning away.

"Alpha male much?"

-

Now they're in, driving down the long road to the large building, the cover for the building was a factory that made boxes. Pretty smart when you think about it. Boxes are cheap to make so not much to spend, then you can use those same boxes to transport the real goods.

"Okay I'm gonna make a turn around the back and you guys are gonna hop out, enter through the back entrance, stay quiet, stay close."

"Kook grab the bag and keep your heads down in case we missed any cameras."

"Got it

"Got it."

"Got it."

They got as close as they could before ducking out, checking for the security and cameras they know are there.

Hoseok stops at the door, focusing in on the keypad. He freezes.

Yoongi puts a hand on his shoulder "Seok-ah you know how to do this, take a deep breath."

He listens, he takes a breath.

"Someone's coming." Jungkook breathes out, the faint sound of footsteps creep in.

This factory even outside, is uncomfortably silent.

"Shit okay." Hoseok brings his gloved hand up to the keypad, pressing in an override code.

Access denied.

"Fuck. Plan b on entering."

Jungkook nods pulling out the UV light from the duffle bag.

"We have 15 seconds to get inside." Jungkook listens to the steps carefully, "we can't cause a commotion now hyung."

"I'm working on it...I have the numbers it's- wow."

Hoseok presses the keys.

123456#

Access Granted.