Chapter 5✨

"One more kiss."

Namjoon and Delilah stood at the door both pouting at Jin, begging for one more kiss like he hadn't given them a bunch this morning.

"You two are gonna be late and you're gonna make me late, good bye. I love you." Jin chuckled.

"He's starving us of love." Delilah grumbled with a cheeky grin.

Namjoon nodded, "we're famished, and how could we be late? It's our company, who's gonna fire us hmm?"

"That is true but kiss each other in the car I need to get our kids breakfast, I'll literally see you in thirty minutes, God you're so in love with me." Jin just about closed the door on their pouting faces.

"We are so in love with you!" Delilah chuckled from behind the door.

His lips were sore enough from working on Hoseok last night. A happy sigh left his lips before he was caught a little off guard by one of his babies.

"Appa, my tummy." Ardin came trudging down the hallway, his Mang stuffy clutched in his hands with his eyes still half way closed.

"I know, you're getting breakfast in one minute." Jin hurried over picking him up.

"No Appa, hurts." Ardin nuzzled his head into Jin's neck.

"Oh? You have a tummy ache?" He carefully placed Ardin down on the couch, taking a second to analyse his son only to realise...

"Appa!" Serin came running out of his room.

Oh.

"Appa~ I all yucky now." He whined.

He was indeed yucky, he was covered in throw up.

"I sowwy Ser." Ardin sniffled.

" 'S okay, just not again, okay?" Serin pulled off his pajamas.

"My poor babies."

Jin and his partners knew Ardin had a harder time with food, and after various doctor visits they knew that he'd grow out of it eventually but it didn't make it any less painful to see his baby unable to keep some food down.

After a nice bath for the twins, Serene and himself, two of his babies ate their breakfast quite easily.

"Baby, don't you wanna take one more bite?" Jin held the porridge up to Ardin.

"Appa 's enough." He pouted, "more juice?" The toddler asked.

"Course." He was always better with liquids.

"Front door open."

"Front door closed."

"Mr. Kim, I'm here." Sunoo's voice came from the hallway.

"Just on time." Jin placed the apple juice down for Ardin, he walked over to greet Sunoo.

"Ardin isn't feeling that well, make sure he at least eats a little lunch, and takes all his vitamins okay?" Jin explained while finally tying the tie that laid loose around his neck.

"Got it, hello Ardin, hi Serin, hello baby Serene." Sunoo greeted the kids warmly as usual.

"Hyungie!" Ardin and Serin climbed down from their seats.

"Nunu!" Serene squirmed in her high chair.

Jin took Serene out and gave her to Sunoo, but not before kissing her soft cheeks, eliciting a giggle from the baby.

"Boys, appa's leaving, we'll see you later okay? I love you."

"Bye!"

"love you appa!"