22. Kill him (dual pov)

Start from the beginning

"You're going to do what I say tonight and that starts with shutting that pretty little mouth of yours. I don't want to hear it tonight" he hissed, his dark eyes on mine in the most intimidating way possible.

I just glared at him, pushing him away from me with a hard shove.

"Get off me"

I followed him to wherever the hell we were going. We stopped at two gold doors, two men posted in front. Once they saw him they immediately opened the door for him, but stopped when I was about to walk in.

"My wife" his voice stern. The two guards straightened up immediately and opened the door for me.

"Sorry Boss" the two said simultaneously. "Lady Russo" they both addressed me as i was let in.

Lady Russo...I don't think I'll get used to this.

We entered a huge private bar, there were tables at one corner, two poker games going on in another and a stage where women danced in nothing but skimpy underwear on poles.

It smelt like cigars and mulled alcohol.

"Brown suit at the bar." Jack said meeting back with Lorenzo, I watched as his eyes travelled over to the bar where two men sat. Their backs towards us but one wore a deep blue suit while the other wore a brown one.

"The fucking nerve. He isn't getting out here alive" Lorenzo gritted out. His eyes then fell on me, catching that I was looking at him, I looked away.

"I'll deal with it" he said to Jack who nodded before walking to a table of men. "Just make sure he doesn't leave"

"Sit here and don't move" he titled his head to the empty bar stool. The bartender just stared at me. He was young, with fluffy brown hair and brown eyes. Definitely Carina's cup of tea, and he was a bartender, her new found interest.

"Hi" I said with a smile, the boy just blinked at me. "Can I have a drink. Something not too strong. Please" the boy didn't say a word and just went to make me a drinks

Lorenzo spoke on the phone, his voice so low I couldn't hear a thing he said. Once he ended his call he turned to me.

"Lay off the alcohol. I don't have time to deal with you tonight"

"I can handle my alcohol just fine. I didn't ask you to babysit me either so you can leave" I muttered, downing my drink. I paused as I realised it was in fact just a plain coke in my glass. I turned to the bartender.

"Don't serve her alcohol" he said to the bartender who nodded.

"Yes boss"

"You're kidding me right?!" I glared at Lorenzo who didn't look to pleased.

God I hated him.

"Go to hell" I seethed.

"I'm already here"

"I'd need to kill you for you to feel the real wrath of hell. And maybe I will" I shot back. His blood in front of me would look ever so pleasing right now.

He let out a deep chuckle, the sensual sound caused the hairs on my body to stand.

"Pack up this little show piccolina. You could never kill me. You're all talk" His finger grazed over my red lips making my jaw clench.

"You don't know me"

"I do. You like to think you can do it. But you can't. You're nothing but a little fucking coward behind this facade you hold" he snarled back. Anger bubbled inside me. No one calls me a coward.