I started getting ready. Whether he came with or not I was going out to do something. I'll die of boredom before he gets up early on a weekend. Coffee was always my savior anyways. When I had to stay up for days on end, on an hour, maybe two, of sleep.

"Where we goin?" Hellion walked behind me trying to keep up. Which was funny that he had to hurry because he had longer legs then me. "Coffee shop"

"Ok, uh, where might that be?" He asked.

I actually wasnt sure where i was going. Guess I was just hoping for the best when I started walking.

He began walking ahead staring at his phone, following the directions it gave him. "This way" Hellion ran off before I can even look at where he said to go.

I hate not knowing where hellion is. He can take care of himself if something happens since he's not a normal teenager but I feel more relaxed knowing that he's safe.

He does this to often. How does he not know to not run off yet. He's like a 5 year old.

As I'm walking I bump into a figure. As I look up I see a familiar face, well half a face. "Oh, hello Jay" I walk around him going back to looking for Hellion.

Is he coming with me? Doesn't he have somewhere to be? Why else would he be out at this time? Oh, is he trying talk to me

I turn a corner with Jay still close behind me. "What, You bored?" I turn back to him and he gives a surprised look and starts waving his hands around. "I looked lost?" I point to myself and raise my brow at him.

"..."

"Lucky guess. Do you know if there are any coffee shops nearby? Hellion ran off to one without thinking"

He gave a short nod and walked past me. Guess I follow him. The silence was welcomed but also unnerving. We walked for 10 minutes and about 22 seconds before we arrived at (C/s/n) coffee shop.

"Oh, that wasn't that far. Thanks Jay" before I can walk in the shop Jay grabs my shoulder and points to the inside of the café. "You want to come with? Okay, Hellion won't mind. He loves meeting new people".

Which for a walking target like him isn't a very good quality. I don't think people who want to hurt Kovik will let him go because he's to nice.

Me and Jay walk in and Hellion was sitting in the corner with a big eared kid that had black hair scolding him. He should get some piercings. There's no way they could deny him any.

I remember when Sebastian said that they wouldn't do it because that part of his ear was to small. But he's also a small guy. He is only 16. I think he's got one more year to grow.

"Hey, what happened Hellion?".

Hellion looked at me with a hopeful look. His face was mixed with frustration and a pouty face.

"I tripped someone on accident, he says I look like a punk and won't let me leave till I say sorry, WHICH I DID!" He points and glares at the teenage worker. "I said sorry like 5 times"

"Hmm, hey ...Jaaace, look, Hellion is a nice guy and wouldn't hurt anyone without reason, I can promise you tha-"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?" Jace cuts me off at the end of my sentence as he looks shocked and afraid. He looked like he would punch one of us out of fear.

I raises my hands and gestured down to his name tag. "Your name tag?". He quickly looks down at the tag that was labeled 'Jace'.

"O-oh, sorry" He apologized

"Well I'm sorry for whatever this stupid shit did and tell the person he tripped that I'll buy them whatever they want if they're still here"

He looked back at the guy I'm guessing Hellion tripped. "That's a bad idea. He'll ask for a dog"

"Does he like sweets? Coffee? Tea? Just get him something and I'll buy it"

He agreed and walked back behind the counter. I grab Hellion and Jay bringing them to a table.

"Stay here and don't cause any more trouble, what kind of coffee do you want Jay?" After Jay pointed out what he wanted I walk to the front and start ordering the coffees.

When I turn around I see Hellion trying to waving me over before just jogging up to me. "N/n, why is he here?" He points back to Jay.

"He helped me get here since you ran off and left me" I glare at him and turn to tell the worker my and both of their orders. I walk back to the table.

"Y/n, I know your mad I ran off but you don't have sit by him cause you're mad at meee" He pouts

"I'm sitting here cause I want too"

He frowned. I pulled a paper out of my pocket and gave it to him for him to doodle on. At least I know that I'll be good with handling all the new kids who graduate from the academy.

"Number 25 your order is ready" a blonde female worker spoke out to the room. I look at our ticket and stand "I'll get it y/n!". "Oh, ok?" I sit back down slowly.

He's been acting weird since yesterday. Maybe he has been eating to much sugar lately. It could've been the pudding last night.

"So" I bumped my shoulder into Jay's  "Why'd you come with me? You seem smart, do you know who Hellion is?" He looks shocked and confused by my sudden interrogation. He shook his head and looks up past me

"What?"

He points and I turn around and we both watch Hellion walk over with all three drinks

"These look good y/n!". He sits down and passes all the lattes, each had a little decorated foam bear. Jay nods and I thank him Hellion. "Don't thank me, you paid"

Hmm. I take a sip, the foam was sweet like sugar. Oh it's good, sweet tasting. My eyes flicker up to both the boys around me.

Does Jay know who Hellion is? Do I have to kill him, maybe kidnap him and question him a bit. But then if he didn't know who he was that'd be awkward.

I finish my little foam bear coffee without thinking. I began feeling a little tired. "Odd, why amm I feeelin' tiired?". My vision starts to blur and my words slurr a bit, "Helllioon doont d-driink".

I lean my head on Jays shoulder softly, he looks at me confused at what's happening.

"Just let it happen" Hellion spoke looking to his left showing a subtle expression I couldn't make out. My eyes began closing.

No matter how hard I tried to keep my eyes open they forced themselves closed. No amount of coffee would change their mind now.

I slowly fall asleep feeling surprisingly safe next to Jay. Maybe it's because Hellions here.