Encounter With Mater?

Chapter Twenty-Five

(Ryiad’s PoV)

The man standing in the doorway looking at the Phoenix king and myself, was a short man with deep black hair, and icy blue eyes that had a tinge of silver in them. His skin was beautiful, and his muscles were nice and toned.

“Rian.” The Phoenix king glared at him. I just was staring at him, Rian, he looked like my brother and I before well everything.

“Bleysest, stop pestering the poor child, there must be a reason why he is here.” Rian yawned then looked at me, he blinked for a minute like he was trying to figure me out.

“Fine.” The king crossed his arms and looked away annoyed, I smirked and looked at him then back at, who I knew. I really knew this was my Mater or um Pa? I don’t know, what do you call a man that birthed you?

“Who are you boy?” He asked, I was about to answer then I remembered that I had to play as Mevicmire.

“Mevicmire.” I told him softly. Rian just nodded then looked at Bleysest.

“You know, the demon and vampyre kings are looking for him.” Rian deadpanned looking bored. “You better send them a message that he’s here, or else they’ll loose sleep. And you know how they are without sleep.”

The king visably shivered then nodded, he put out his hand and soon there was an image of a man with black hair and green eyes.

“Elden, The demon magic thing person is here.” Phoenix told him quickly. The man named Elden nodded then turned around peering down at me.

Man I’m short.

Like normal, still annoying though.

“Are you Mevicmire?” Elden asked me.

“Yes.”

“Are you sure? You feel like you have two presence.”

“I’m also Ryiad Elderwood.” I shrugged, and glanced at my Pa’s surprised face, it quickly changed into a smile.  

“Thought so.” Elden sighed, “Well I need you to stay there for a while.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because Kur and I are going to come and get you so that we get make sure that the titans don’t take over Earth.”

“Who’s Kur?” I asked.

“A friend.” He paused, “Only just a friend nothing more.”

“Okay I get it.” I rolled my eyes.

“Good, We’ll be there in two days hopefully in one, it just depends on other things.” Elder said and his image fuzzed out and disappeared, it was like something from Star Wars kind of. It was really cool.

“So I guess I’m staying here for a bit.” I shrugged looking at the king who looked annoyed like normal.

“Rian take care of the guest.” He turned away back to a record book or something.

“Very well,” Rian looked at me, “Follow me Ryiad.”

“Okay.” I followed him.

After a while we came to a room and walked in. “Here’s your room for your stay.” Rian smiled at me, “How’s your father?”

“He would be better if you were here.” I said.

“I know he would be, but that is his world, and this is mine,” Rian sighed, and looked around at the elegant room, with a large bed dressed in satin red. “ I love your father Ryiad, but I cannot go back there. I am sorry.”

“Why though?” I asked.

“Because I belong in Hallow, your dad does as well, but he doesn’t know that.” He frowned looking away.

“Why?”

“Stop asking questions I don’t know.” He snapped and walked out. I frowned, I hadn’t meant to make him upset.

I was just curious.