Mess

( I know it's short, but I'm really sorry for not updating for five days, I was somewhere that didn't have any internet for that long)

Fifteen

(Sven’s PoV)

I laid back and looked up at the ceiling, why did this happen? Everything was fine until we lived here. We were perfectly fine in Germany, and then we moved to America and everything went messed up and disastrous.

I closed my eyes listening to Set nag me about being hungry and we should call a pizza place and get some pizza. I rolled my eyes.

‘Why did you have to have sex with Mev?’ I asked him.

“Simple.” Set chuckled, “We want to give you hell.”

‘Why?’

“It’s fun.” Set laughed.

I sighed and got up off of the bed then frustrated with everything that was going one, and here I thought I wasn’t going to lose my V card to my brother, like I had with my first kiss. What? We were bored and we wanted to try it out, no judging. We thought it was gross anyway.

My door flew open in a second and my brother stood there with anger burning in his eyes along with sadness and heartbreak.

“What’s wrong?” Stupid question, but it just flew out of my mouth like everything else in this mind I have, no filter huh.

“Set!” He screamed, “That’s what, and Mervicmire.” He huffed, and glared at the floor, “I hate them both, they made me lose my mate.”

I stood up and hugged my older brother, he sniffed into my shirt and wrapped his arms around my waist. “What happened?’

“I told Hellson the truth.” He whispered, “I shouldn’t have.”

“No. It’s good that you did, and he should know it wasn’t your fault.” I told him softly, then pulled away and looked in his eyes, “I think you should just give him some time and then he’ll come around okay?” I tilt his head up to look at me in the eyes.

“Okay.” He nodded, and wiped tears falling from his fuchsia eyes. They were a nice colour and here all I got was my same blue eyes and red hair. I do not like this red hair, hell I hated Set and Mervicmire. They both are ruining our lives.

“Boys?” Pater walked in while we were sitting on the bed, we looked up. “I think we need to leave this place.” He sighed.

Ryiad and I looked at each other.

“To where?” We asked together.

“We’re moving to Puyallup in Washington. It’s about three or two hours away from here,” Pater told us, “We’ll be there for about a month then we’ll move back here again, I just need a break from being half pushed down the steps in the morning.”

We nodded.

“Okay.” Ryiad said.

“That’s fine.” I said, “ We’ll go pack.”

“Ryiad?” Pater looked at him.

“Yeah?”

“I heard what happened, I’m sorry.” Pater said, “But you two need to get those spirits under control, I mean what could they do next? Kill someone?”

‘We could, but we won’t it’s to messy.’ Set chuckled in my mind then goes back to sleep.

“We’ll try.” Ryiad told Pa, “They do have their own minds, and we’re just shifters.”

“No you’re also mages.” Pater crossed his arms.

“What did happen to Mater?” I asked curiously.

Pater paused then nodded.

“Come down stairs and I’ll tell you.” Pater walked down stairs.

(So they're leaving? I wonder what will happen? Think Hellson will regret overreacting? And what's the story about thier mom?)