Hallow World

-So Plot Twist in this chapter-

Twenty-one

(Ryiad’s PoV)

“Invalid my fucking ass.” I hiss at Set. He just shrugges and looks at me with a smile.

“We shouldn’t wake up the babies.” Set comments and walks out now bored of this conversation. I shake my head and look over to Hellson who was looking down at my babies.

“Aren’t they adorable.” I smile now calming down.

“They are, but I wish I wasn’t an idiot, and stayed with you.” Hellson sighs and walks around the crib. He stands in front of the fireplace, suddenly my mind blanks, and I fall back into a time warp like thing. Colors spiral constantly until, I can’t handle it anymore, and I close my eyes.

______

When I open my eyes again, I see fields off grass and flowers all around me. I stand up confused.

“Mervicmire where are we?” I ask him. I feel him wake up and look through my eyes.

‘We’re. Oh wow.’ He sighs, ‘We’re in a completely different realm. We’re in my realm.’

“And what is this realm called?” I ask, I could hear birds chirp in the trees, the wind was blowing, but it was soft and warm. It was sunny out, the sun looks larger than our sun on earth.

‘This infact is a world itself, it’s called Hallow.’ He tells me, ‘Many powerful creatures rule this world.’

“Why are we here?” I ask, as I just stood there, I don’t want to walk anywhere, in fear I might get lost, or worse run into a bloodthirsty creature. I mean I could fight it off, but still.

‘Someone must’ve summoned me. And if so it is something serious.’ Mervicmire says. ‘Start heading in the direction of the large hills you see there.’ He narrows in my sight.

“Yeah, I get it.” I say when I see them.

‘Good there’s a small city there that’s east off of a large kingdom called Wumeund, it’s main city is called Thayort.’ He tells me, ‘There are people that owe me favours there, and we can get supplies and hear some gossip of things that might be wrong. Lets get going.’

I nod, as I take off my clothes so I could shift, into a fast creature. I tie it around the inside of my thigh and shift into a cheetah. I start sprinting toward the place that Mervicmire had directed me.

I slow down as we get in a mile of what looked like a small city, I shift back. I change into my clothes real quick. I look at my bare feet and shrug. It doesn’t matter anymore if I have shoes of not.  

‘Go to the Lorvect hotel.’ Mervicmire says, ‘Tell them you’re me, because really you are.’

“Because I love that idea so much.” I roll my eyes, and start walking through the city, “What is this city called?” I whisper.

‘It’s called Norjink, it’s a thief city, so be careful.’ He tells me.

I look around seeing that people were staring at me, I shrug, but kept on walking. They can stare all they want I have nothing that they’re looking for. I find the hotel that Mervicmire was talking about, it looked nothing like a hotel in Terra(Earth). It looked like something from the movie The Hobbit. Actually everything does, which was weird to me. The place looked old and almost falling appart, but there was still fire lights in it going and I could hear

“Does this place have magic.” I ask as I walk into the hotel.

‘And more.’ He chuckles. ‘Go to the man with the red beard.’

I did, and just stood in front of him. They guy was really ugly, with a large nose, narrow black eyes and leather like skin. He was also large and muscular.

‘Tell him, you’re me. And say that you want to have supplies by tomorrow morning and you want a horse.’ He tells me.

“Who are you?” The ugly man asks.

I look up at him, “My name is Mervicmire.”

“Is it now?” He raises an eyebrow, “ I haven’t seen that son of a bitch in almost fifty years, why are you back now?”

“My business is my own.” I hiss, getting annoyed. “I would like to have my supplies ready tomorrow, and have a horse waiting for me when I wake up. If not.” My eyes flashed silver. “Then there will be hell to pay got that?”

“Yes Mervicmire, nice to see you’re back.” The man blinks and hands me a key, “Here, your room is upstairs on the right, room number seven.”

“Okay.” I take it and walk up stairs as I feel eyes on me. I came to my room and unlock it and walk in. I shut the door behind myself. “Why is everyone staring at me?”

‘Because of your attire, it’s to modern. We need to get other clothes.’ He sighs, ‘But for now lets sleep.’

“OKay.” I walk over to the bed and pull back the sheets. I got in and immediatly fell asleep.

-I'm going to be sticking with Ryiad's PoV for a while and maybe make Mervicmire have a PoV as well. Hope you enjoyed_