Date Night

(I hope you guys enjoy)

X

(Hellson’s PoV)

Pulling up to Seaview, which was a thirty minute drive from Seaside. We were now in Washington after crossing a bridge over into Long Beach (Ps.Real place).

I glanced over to Ryiad, who was looking out the window with fascination, as we drove onto the beach. There was still three more hours until the sun set, and then we could watch that, but right now I was trying to get over to Berrits Hallow without getting my car stuck in the sand.

“Shouldn’t you put it into four wheel drive?” Ryiad pointed out, “It would be less stress on your car.”

I blinked then chuckled nodding, “Yeah I should.”

“And if we have to we can always air out the tires.” Ryiad smiled up at me.

“Yep, so how do you know so much about cars.”

“It’s common knowledge.” He shrugged, “Didn’t you know this?”

“Nope.”I shrugged, but really I didn’t know. Even though I’ve lived by the beach for so long, it never really interesting me in going out to the sound.

“You’re weird, I like beaches.” Ryiad smiled, “We should’ve taken my jeep.”

“Why?”

“Because then we could’ve rock climbed with it.” He grinned.

“You’re crazy.”

“Am not. You just don’t know fun.” My mate stuck out his tongue, I smirked keeping my eyes on the sand.

“You might not want to do that.” I told him.

“Why?”

“Because I might bite it.”

“What if I want you to bite it.” He winked at me then looked out of the window enjoying the view which I was glad he did.

My car did better in the sand after putting it into four wheel drive, honestly I never really knew that you could do that for sand as well as snow.

When we finally arrived at our destination.

I parked up a little further on the dry sand, and got out. Ryiad took off his shoes, and rolled up his black skinny jeans that he was wearing. He was also wearing a white v-neck too.

My mate looked adorable, like always.

I walked around the car and popped up the back. I pulled out two lounge chairs and set them out then I pulled out some fire wood which I set on the chairs so the sand wouldn’t get on the wood.

Before I said anything Ryiad had dug a deepish hole so that we could tent the wood together and put the kindle underneath with some paper towels so that it could burn.

“Give me to kindle, Hell.” He smiled putting his hands out.

“I was going to light the fire.” I pouted.

“Fine set it up and I’ll light the flames.” He smiled as a flicker of excitement passed through his eyes.

“Do we have a little pyromaniac?”I chuckled.

“Perhaps.” He said teasingly, “Now put up the wood man.”

“I’m sure I can.” I said suggestively. “Specially in the morning.”