Chapter 10 - Kiss

Ladybug was confused. Looking up her gaze met with Chat Noir's mesmerising green eyes. That was when she realised that she was in fact, in Chat's arms.

But how?! She tried not to scream.

Sensing a sudden force - she felt Chat Noir's arms hold her tightly. Chat was hugging her and did not want to let her go.

Ladybug - although she had no idea what was going on - immediately hugged him back.

"Thank God.." she heard Chat Noir's relieved whisper as he held her head protectively - brushing it even closer to his embrace.

Ladybug could not help but smile, which was followed by a light red blush appearing on her cheeks. She could get used to this anytime.

After a painfully short minute, he pulled himself back from her and freed her face from some locks of her hair. His touch made her whole body tremble

After shaking her head to clear her thoughts, she looked at Chat Noir with a concerned gaze.

"Chat, what happened? I can't remember anything! And..." she looked around "where is Dark Venus?"

"She's been purified from the akuma. I got her." Chat smiled.

"But.. How could you defeat her? She was a pretty tough one to deal with and.." she tensed "Wait! I used my lucky charm, didn't I?" her memories slowly began to flash back to her.

"Firstly, I'm offended, Little Spot!" Chat frowned "Do you really think that I'm not able to defeat a villain on my own?" he paused for a moment only to see a little shame appearing on his lady's face. Chat, with a satisfied grin, continued "Your Kitty is more pawsome than you think!" he flexed his right arm, putting a kiss on his muscles.

Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Oh, how terrible of me to dare to question your abilities!" she scoffed.

"I accept your apology this time. But don't underestimate me ever again, Little Spot!" he grinned.

"I could never!" she snorted then they both stood up.

"So," Ladybug started - clasping her hands "Are you gonna tell me what happened Chaton? My last memory is that you got shot and I used my powers. But...what happened after that?"

"I broke the spell. I don't know how, to be honest. The first thing I noticed that you were lying next to me unconscious."

Ladybug's memories about her confession flashed back to her immediately.

"Oh my gosh! Please tell me he doesn't remember what I said!" she freaked out. The last thing she wanted was to make everything even more confusing between the two of them. She was not ready to confess him. At all.

Without noticing his lady's freak out, Chat continued.

"So, after that I found your lucky charm next to you and.. I saw your lips. They were already blackened." he sighed. "I didn't understand a thing because it looked like you just fainted instead of attacking me - not that I would mind that" he winked.

As a reply, Ladybug just rolled her eyes again.

".. And that was when Dark Venus began to shoot me. So I grabbed your bow and a couple of minutes later, I shot her with it. After finding the akumatized item, I used my cataclysm and destroyed it."

"Wait!" Ladybug's eyes popped wide open. "Please tell me you captured the akuma!"

"Of course, M'lady. It's now under my weapon. It can't fly away." Chat pointed at the butterfly's direction with his finger.