"I know you lyin," Lai said when she saw Cal's car, Sha laughed "Love youuuu! I'll see you later, okay?"

"Girl, fuck you," Lai said, Sha, laughed "Say it back girl!" She fussed.

"Love you too Butters now byeeee" She hugged her.

"Wait where are you going? Are you going to be okay home alone?" Sha asked as Cal got out of the car.

"Yes, butters. Go with your boyfriend before you irritate me more by whining" Lai chuckled and waved at Cal.

"Wassup sis" He side hugged her "Move, I'on like how you stay taking my only friend from me." She frowned.

"You actin' like you ain't going to go see your other bestie," Cal laughed.

Her eyes widened "I forgot about him. Okay lemme go get on his nerves, byeeee" She waved while walking to her car.

After she got in and started her car she decided to call Elijah first before going over just in case.

"Yo?" He said when he answered.

"I'm on the wayyyyy" She dragged.

"Hello to you too Loralai" He chuckled. "Are you askin' or tellin'? Who said I even wanted you over here?" He asked.

She pouted "Well then," She said before hanging up.

_________________

"Nope, don't talk to me. I just came to bring you this" Lai said when Elijah opened the door. She tried to hand him the food she got him but he pulled her into a hug instead.

"Unhand me negro! You didn't want to see me remember?" She fussed.

"I missed ya bestie" He smiled and kissed her forehead. She shook her head, "You sholl don't be acting like it" She playfully rolled her eyes.

He mushed her head and looked at her outfit, she still had her uniform on. He looked behind her and saw her duffel bag.

"I thought you were only droppin' food off?" He smirked, moving around her and grabbing the bag.

"Sha is with Cal and I didn't want to be alone at home and Nana's rude ass is somewhere playing house with Kobe" She chuckled, happily walking in his house.

She knew she was still going to come over, they never tell each other when the other is coming over. Some people think it's rude but that's just how their friendship is.

"Wow, you stay treating me like I'm yo' last resort," He said, limping into the kitchen.

"No, I don't.  Yo'un miss me?  I haven't seen you in a full week!"

"Mhm, missed my game and all" He shook his head. "Booyyyy" She chuckled.

She thought it was so funny how he said every time she wasn't at his game, they lost. He called her his good luck charm but she didn't think so.

"Why are you limping?" She asked, quickly rushing over to him, to help him to the sofa.

"I got it. I just sprained my ankle yesterday" He shrugged, hissing a little before sitting down.